Da las recap postz. Houze of winnows.r

Old November 5th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da las recap postz. Houze of winnows.r

house of windows:

Pitô.onyx Portin iz betterz wez wouldz rather skip all dat messy LA traffic,
but derz plenty of parkin in da alley fur RVz, carz and bikez. Wez kan leef
awlla da kleenink up ov da fuud an lidderbockzez tu Meowmee an Pawpaw.

HRH Cleo greets Booker "Hihi, Booker. This is a lovely house, and I love all
those windows. I smell the food. TV, why don't we go get a snack? Do I smell
grilled salmon?

Come on in a make yurself cumfertable. TV very impressed with all the
windows. I wuuld lika tour of more winnerz. He is excited by winnerz anna
sammon fishez. Diz iz juzt too kule, anna you gotz stairz alzo, we duzint
haf ani stairz,... we duz got gud winnerz juzt not az mani az
yourownselvez... But we suspektz yourown howz iz muc bigger dan owrz, TV,
with winner apuriciatshun

Booker grins, Weze likez to sit on da stepz an watch efurryting dat goez on.
Iffin yu sitz on da rite step yu kin swat hoomin heds wen dey go by.

Meowmie sez da house iz just rite cuz derez rum fur three kittiez to
runrunrun an keep frum fightin. Da rums iz small but derez lotz of winnows
ta make up fur dat.

T. V. says: owrz howze iz long so it makez a nize runrun trak, TV, likin dat
head smakin purt oda stairz

In da lifin rum we have highhigh windowz on either side of da
firehothothotkeepoutplace. Da inglenook on each side has furry cumfertable
cusshins da meowmie made. We leavez lot of furrs der. Ders a
pillowz fur kitties. Datz Snowflakes hidey place.

Da next room is da hoomin wadderflushmonster. Dan rum has only one winnow.
Next to dat is da tub rum wit 2 winnows. Da hoomins put ar regular boring
fud an wadder in here cuz da tile floor is ez to kleen,
dey say.

Den ders da all important kitchen, where pawpaw kooked us turkeybird (my
favorite), ham (Chappy's favorite) an samon (we all like). Da kitchen
has 2 winnows

Den da bak porch has 6 winnows, an da door to the basement were kitties kin
runrunrun around unner da house. Itz cool dere when itz hot in da out. Da
bak porch has da door to da out iffin yu wantz to chase skwirls (pawpaw sayz
please do, dey haz been eetin da house) or rakoons, or possums, or birdies.

Back thru da kitchen getz yu to da dinin room where pawpaw has put out all
da foodz fur us kitties. Deres 3 winnows abuv da buffet in dis room.

Next is da sunrum, it has 5 winnows an a piano dat dey keep klosed since we
lerned how to play. Not sure why.Iffin weze go back thru da livin rum we kin
go into da hallway. Da kitti bafroom is unner da stairs. Iffin yuz kin jump
highhigh you can get into da kabinet unner da stairs next to da kitty
bafroom, den go down fru da space behind to getz to da basement.

Ize tired, so ize gonna take a nap an gif yu a tur of da upstairs later.
Booker Who will gif anyone, hoomin or kittie, a tur of da house.

HRH Cleo: Dat wuz a nyce tour, an you are a furry grayshus host! yez thank
yourownsef, TV, more lowd purring;

One by one all the kitties select a chair near the pool or a window and by
and by all are asleep. Dat has slowed them all from the venture.

Well Willow I haz been walkin aroun and it seemz efferkitty had der fill of
fudz an waz nappin, effen Beauty wasn't eatin but all cuddlesleeped down.
Maybe somekitten should make a bigz noize and get efferbodie moffin againz.
Wif da wadermonsterz, the ridinz will bez a bitz slowerz so maybe we shouldz
get moffin soonz. O. T. impatient to get on the bike again.

Booker wakes up as O.T. and Willow come into the room:. Weze wunderin were
effurykitty went. Iffin we getz mofin on dis venture weze kin probabli make
it up to washinton in tyme fur da memorial survice fur Anti Sherry.

Harri rouses up at the sound of voices: Dat's a eggzelent idearment. Even if
we aren't up there by then we can all 'port over there. Fursonally, I'z
layin in a winder at da Pasadena house enjoying da sunshine. Where is
efurrykitty else?

Booker, after looing out the window says to Harri:

Ummmm, Harri, Ize hatez to spoil yur winner sittin, but itz sprinklin
waddermonsterz here today. Diz is sumefin dat weze haznt seen fur a
furryfurry long tyme. Dis is furry gudgud newz fur da fire monsterfiters at
Big Bear. Weze all sittin in da winnows lookin at dis strange site of wadder
fallin frum da sky.

Harri rubs her paws across her eyes "I guess falled asleep. It was sunny
when I closed mineown eyes! I just teleported back to da house in Eye-oh-uh
fur a couple minutes, tobe sure efurryfing was ok, and it's waddermonstering
dere too. Hmmmmph!

TV still considering the weather: ifin we ported den we kuld luk arown der
anna drife more later inna betterer weather,

Samuel Redcat suggests: Howzaboutz we drife realreal fazt, or teleport if we
haz to, up to Los Gatos and stop dere fur a bit, afore we head da rest of da
way?

[Yawnnnnnnnn. A petite Persian and large yellowcat wake up] Ummmmm, da
teleportin sounds gud to usses...

Weze likez dat ider, den weze kin bisit Mountain View, wher meowmie wher
meowmie lifed befor she married Pawpaw. This came from Snowflake, who herd
lotz about Mountain View frum Frieda (RB) who lifed Der most of her life.

Louise begins to shake: Los Gatos has BIGBIGBIG cats! Dey skare me. Scooter
D*G doezent kno Louise so she approachez karefullie. Don be fraid, der iz a
bunchez of uzens here and, me an Sassy ken make lotza noize and iffen we
needz help, der is dat bigbig black kitty offer dere. WooToo can alzo callez
Bear but we won'tz ned anyhelpz. Just don be scared. OK?

Maggie May joins them. Me an WooToo issa jus bak frum visick hom. Weee
proach wif dekorum bud wifout (much) feer.I iz not afraid anna I will
reesure WooToo. I wook home in cas weee needz Bear anna heee issa dancin
wiffa Uncl Bill who izza yellin "Da Yankees Win, Da Yankees Win." But Bear
iz alert an reddy if wee needz him, whichwee won't. Dat bigbig black kitty
issa kwite attracive. Bud I gived up having bitties, so heee is saf frum my
seductiv self.

A porter twinkles and buzzes and Tiger, TV, and Chester the starfin ingestor
step back into the room: we ported home ta check onna hoomanz beclawz we
knowed dey had big toona wurk diz week... and can you imagine, dey buyed
hoomanz fudz but no treetz fur uses, den da nerf, soft*who shuldint be lowed
ta cuuk* naded beast inna crok pot, den when dat wuz done hersef putted in
chickie bird anna kuked dat!!! anna no hooman efur furry or soft shared one
itty bitty bite!!!,

We haf comez bata da avenshure anna we izunt checkin on demselvez fura long
time!!!

If youz is really starfin, look for Beauty and WooToo dey always knowz where
der iz fudz. If all elze fails youz ken fin Piglet her iz getinz preti good
at fininz fudz. O.T. lookin ta see if da girlz are hearin cauz dey will bop
him on hiz ownheadz.

WooToo looks up innocently from heaping bowl of dry food with a little
sprinkle of cheese on it Der izza fudz allroun. I jus eetin a widdle to
wast mee till supper. Lunch beenover four wile, so I gotta widdle munchies.
Dis snak izza gudgud. Ennybuddy wansome ken join meee. Maggie May issa
seepin offur der, wer I go affur dis snak. Cuddly seep issa effun mor
importan dan fudx. resumes snaking

We juzt thinkz itz rude kuz we stopped inna middle of owr venshureta check
on demselvez but dey didunt share fudz, Tiger fur hiz howze

TV lukin arownd admiringly anna i thinkz itz timeta get up anna getta snak
anna think bowt da nezt purrt of da journey, howsume efur i sure duz like
alla deze winnerz.

HRH Cleo stretching: This *is* a beautiful house.

HRH looks at TV Dat's a eggzelent idearment. Even if we aren't up there by
then we we hadda return hereta gif remeedial trainin to deze deliqwint
hoomanz. TV lukin arownd admiringly.

Tiger, after having to watch soft deal with lots of death this year,
purrhapz one of da hoomanz dat knew her bettere kan print owt some of
dapozts anna send/gif dem to an hooman dat lofed hersef?

All the kities get food and prpare to port back to their vehicles" let
minself grabz uses a snakta go inna porter, Tiger who streched anna iz
readi;

Scooter D*g rounds up Piglet, Sassy, Lewi, Willow and finally O. T. Mahoney
and gets them all in a porter to head back for their vehicles.

Maggy May: Less go, less go. Weee wanna get backon daroad WooToo: Bein
roundedup issa ful iff yu wanna go eneeeweigh. Canna Ipreten Iyam asheep?
Maggy May: Yu iz silly.

Booker also impatient to be on the road: Cumon Chappy, getz yur snaks reddy.
GET OUT FRUM UNNER DA BED. Weze gotz to git out of here befur it rayns. Yes,
yu kin take yur stuffed birdes and snakez wit yu. Git yur widebutt mofin.
Snowflake, ar yu reddy?? I thinkz weze reddy to port to da RV, or iz we goin
direktly tu Los Gatos?? Meowmie and Pawpaw kin cleen up after weze gone.

Tv asks:iz we portin to los gottos?

Cleo: I think that's the plan.

finks we are alla waiin for HRH to tellz uszens what da planz iz. O.T.
already on hiz bike.

Oops jus as I said dat, a mesag comed in about what we iz doin. O.T.
dejectidlee crawlin off da bike an headin for a porter. kule, set cordinates
and off they go... stepping out TV holds da porter doorta hep hizown wife
kitty owt... well diz sure iz innerestin, whut duz you wantsa du furzt, TV,
enjoyin been a turizt no rite here TV, wafin frantikalli so they can come
along,

HRH Cleo" Yes, this is fun! Let's go look at the kitty statues. My hoomin
Paw used to live not far from here. He says there used to be a really good
pasta restaurant in Los Gatos. I wonder if it's still here? Aren't those
mountains pretty? dey sure iz purty, letz see dem statuez... duz you supoze
dey serfz kitteez? TV, always up fur fudz

HRH CLEO: I believe everykitty is in the process of teleporting up to Los
Gatos. I'm not exactly sure where we're headed in Los Gatos once we get
there...mayhapz unka adam willz gifez owrselfz a tour sinze himsef haz been
here beefur, TV

Maggie May: We izza in Los Gatos. WooToo izza pertending to be a sheep.

WooToo in background; Mooo Weee izz waiting to run roun like crazy an
stuff. An seep. WooToo in background; Mooo An eet. Looks worried at
WooToo

Ranger Kity yells: Why wait? [Ranger takes off running like a madcat,
leaping over bushes, bouncing off trees, and in general acting as if he
didn't have an ounce of common sense in his fuzzy little body. He runs
directly at WooToo and makes a soaring leap over his body.]

Wheeeeee!!!!

That is all the incentive O. T. needs and he is off like a shot behind
Ranger with Willow close on his heels! They too dive over WooToo.

[Spotting the statues of Leo and Leona, Ranger streaks toward the driveway.
He leaps up to the top of the wall, runs towards Leo, and makes a big jump
up to the top of Leo's head. He then strikes a dignified big-cat pose,
attempting to mimic Leo.]

Willow and O. T. come to a screetching halt at the bottom of the statue of
Leo. Gosh Ranger, you looks mighty good way up dere on Leo's shoulder. You
iz a braf kitty to go dat high. Willow a little afraid but knowing Ranger
loves to climb highhigh.

Piglet grabs O. T. by the scruff of his neck. Don'tz uz effen think bout
doing dat

Maggie May: Don be scared WooToo! WooToo, eyes wide but not shaking
Allldeze kitteez an I iz not scared. I dobee hungry do an deris fudz indat
RV. You cud eet grass az yu issa sheep.

WooToo Siwwy Kittee, sheeps don go MOO. I fink dey go quak quak. heads
for RV going quak quak

At lees she ain scardy kitty no mor. I hope Uncl Bill don blame me dat she
izza crazy purrson. Maggy May shakes her head.

Beauty lets them know where she is: i is in da rv eatink fudz. cinder may
join the 'venture. she is over 4kilos now!! first time in 3 months.

Rebecca very pleased for her friend: Datz gud nooz! Is Cinder eetin on her
own now? Maybe she wud like sum uv da bouillabaisse dat Hercule an I iz
makin.

Cinder sniffing the air: I love da bouillabaisse! I am eatink a little bit
butted my hoomin is still forze-feedink me too.

Yu will feel gudgud wunse yu ar able to eet mor. Bud don make yourownself
feel bad. Tak yur tim. After yu r eetin agin anna feel bedder an Iyam back
frum dis benchur, weee can talk about yur rebenjonda hoomin hooo hab
hoomileratin yuu disway.

Wuv, Missy, Hisser at Hoomins

Message comes in from Louise an Unkle Adam: Meet at statues.

Hey guyz diz iz O.T. wez went to da RV and looked in da net at da statues
Unkle Adam waz talkin bout, dey iz kewl.

(At the back of this writing, are pictures of Los Gatos)

Hey guys dat hotel is realli kewl. Iffin it kepz rainin all da day maybe we
kin stay der for da nite,. Tiger look at dem kewl winnas. Scooter knowing
the cats like wwinnerz iz gud, wifekitty duz you wantsa stay here fur da
nite then luk arownd tomarrow? Tiger

Anaïs: I finks dat iz a gud ideer - we can cuddle up on da winnowsill an
take a nap!

Sundance adds: An it hazza vyoo uv da swimmin pool, so we kan wach da
hoominz splashin arown.

Tiger: diz will allowz uses ta diskuzz whut iz wrung wif hoomanz dat dey
likez doin diz;

Maggie May: Itiz nap time, WooToo, wets fina gudgud cuddlyplace anna ged sum
seep. WooToo nods and munches something crunchy, follows

O.T. returns to look at the statues. He looks around and sees that Piglet in
nowhere in sight. He gets back and takes a running leap to the back of the
statue called "sitting wild cat". He gathers himself, wiggles and jumps
highhigh in the air. Suddenly all goes black! Piglet stnding over O.T.
youz iz a silly kitten. You don listen to myownself. You izent a venture
kitty like Ranger. Iz der a Doktor kitty nurze kitty anywehre nerz by.
Piglet concrned as O. T. has knocked himself out hitting the side of the
tall cat, Leo.

Tiger looks around: i think i seed Miss KS arownd here somewhere, hersef iza
nurse kitty,

O.T. asks Piglet what we are waiting on to go on with the venture. Piglet
considers and says "profably someone who knowz da areaz as gud az da lastz
part. I fings we haz da wedwink infitatum materz solved. Itz souns
wonnerful. Anna iffin youz kitties gets tago toda ball, youz will behafe or
I will sitz on yourownselvesz!

Willow interrypts Piglet. No, we iz waitin on da nursez to check out O.T.
sinze he knocked himselvef trying to jumpz up with big Ranger kitty.

Tabitha Fluffytail comes trotting over and looks carefully at OT. Not
spotting any signs of serious injury, she starts licking his face and ears.]

OT, iz you ok? It looks like you might a liddle headache fur a while, but
offurwise it looks like you're allright.

O. T. delays answeing for a moment, enjoying the attention. Yez, I iz ok but
who mofed dat statuez? I finks I wontz try dat again for a whilez. Fangu
very much for chekin me out

Tabitha: Well, since they *are* statues of kitties, we have to assume they
can display kitty-like skills, including moving when they feel like doing
so. You're furry welcome. We sure don't want any kitties to get hurt!

Sunrise, da PRITTY wunlooks up at tabitha's name Howcum Uncl Bill don put
MY name up der on r messunchezr? Iyam da PRITTY wun. Anyways. Wer issa r
kitties dat r onda benchur? Las I tak todem dey wuz beeein sad fordat nice
tuffgirl kitty an her fambly. Is dey still cryin sumwer? Or cryin ann
EETIN in wun case? Anyweys, Uncl Bill wanna tell dem anall da kitties on da
benchur hello. An sodo I.

Many of the kitties gather in the lobby of the hotel to visit on the large
fluffy cushions.They are all meatloaf patiently waiting for the days
announcements Maggie May anna Wootoo find places on a nice comfy couch.
They are sharing a bowl of crunchies Maggie May: Hey,

Missy, wanna sit wiff yur ol mom anna yur ant WooToo. Missy joins them and
hands each of the older kitties a small treat of some kind and they hug

The Howses of Porter an Asher annownce the wedwink of

Lucy anna Chester

at da Palace ov Knossos

on da Iland of Crete, wifin da Greek Ilands

Oktofurr 10
Under da full moon.

All cats of the community
As well as all cats of the Iland
Are infited to attend and to sellabrate our luff.

Teleporters will be afailable to transport kitties to da iland an back As we
observ the annuwal Jellicle Ball.

Gramby Note" There is a lot of discussion here as to when the first full
moon it and some commentary

as whether it is proper to hold a wedwink so soon after the Jellicle Ball.
Some members felt, well, one anyway that it wasn't showing enough respect
for the cats that had gone to the bridge. The most expressed opinion was
that life is a circle, even for Cats, and that where there is an ending,
there is a beginn ing. A vote was suggested so we will have to see how it
goes.

iz sorri dat we dizagreez on diz, butted purrhapz we shuld put it toa vote
so dat nocatelse iz offinded by mine anna lucy's winking? Chester who
thought it wuld be a nize tribute to da brige kittez but now wonnerzifin
ofur kitteez iz ofinded

Louise atates her opinion: Focus shud be on those who went Brij. Datz itz
purpose. Nothing shud detract r distract. furzt we mournz den we cheerz
afur, Chester

Ime glad dis is okay wif mew, Chester. Ife been tryen to figure owt a way to
make effurywon happy. ONE MONF from tuday, we will be winked! WHEW!!

Lucy says" Since the Jellicle Balls ends when the sun rises, I think it
would be fitting to have the Wedwink shortly after sunrise. That way we
would have a clear demarcation between events, and provide a nice transition
from remembering those who have left us to celebrating the lives of those
still us.

Amelia: This makes sense. A lot of good kitties need to be honored and
remembered. And a wedwink afterwards would be so romanticle!

Lucy takes deep breath: Dis is what we wil do. The day after tha Jellicle
Ball is offur, we can be winked. Dat way we wil not interfeer wif the
emotion dat allways surrownds tha Ball. We lost a kitty ourselfs dis year,
from owr Howse of Porter, an we want to mourn, an den rise up an sellabrate.
Da wedwink will occur after da ball ends. Chester, dat way we can still
sellabrate the circle of life. I preeshiate effurywon's opinions so much! I
will

repost tha infitation soon as my sekreterry can get tu it. Fangu all fur
being such gud frends.

Chester sighing: gud dat iz settled.

Lucy with a big sigh: Ime glad dis is okay wif mew, Chester. Ife been tryen
to figure owt a way to make

effurywon happy. ONE MONF from tuday, we will be winked! WHEW!! Rebecca
turns to Hercule: will definitly be dere. Hercule, wud yurownself like to
attend da wedwink an da Jellicle Ball wif myownself? I would be honored!
Hercule replies.

Mme. Anaïs tells Lucy: Hokay Lucy, I'ze reddy, cept fur da dress - I finks
dat Toonya an myownseff iz da bridemaids, buttid did we pik dresses an
shooze?

I'm not actually sure where efurryone is now. I tink we all getted to Los
Gatos ok, but I hafen't seen furry many messages lately.

As for da name dat appears on da messages, it depends on what newsreader
Unka Bill uses. In pan (on Linux) and MT-NewsReader (on OS X) you can set up
posting profiles. Each of usses kitties got's our own posting profile.

Tabitha Uncl Bill sez I can has minown sig file. Hee might giv mee posting
profile later but he issa lazy.

I herd frum dem wen WooToo wuz unhappy becuz da bobbie cat statue issa tied
up. So dat is in Los Gatos, I fink. Shee finks hee shud run free, excep den
sheee wud be terrified. Efn Bear, r noble d*g, wud be terrified uffa bobbie
cat. Uncl Bill wud hafta get outda shootgun an he don WANNA hurt no wun an
sides, da statue don mind being tied up.

On a lighter note, Buddy daparrot chased my boyfren Winnie outa da wiving
rum and den sed "hewo" to me. Sheee issa noty parrot. Wif big mouf.

Iffn yu see r frenz, da wuns dat WIV heeer notda uvver wuns, tell dem to
gettin tuch. No mergency.

Sunrise da PRITTY wun.

Old November 5th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Don furgit goin to owrown howse, Granby! Meowmie sez she kan repost doze if
yoo wantz her too.

Sundance

Old November 8th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Fangu Aunti Granby for posting this - Ize fink Ize semi caught up anywayz

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply