Torrance California - Cats need home today !

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 31st 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
[email protected]

Default Torrance California - Cats need home today !

I have a pet sitting business, and was doing a last minute holiday job
for someone, watching their 6 cats. Last minute, as I am moving to a
new state on Sunday.

The person did not return, and had no intention of returning. Their
landlord gave me the cats, as he was going to have them put down
immediately.

These are wonderful animals who need a home today. They can all go
separate or together. All are beautiful, healthy, spade or neutered,
and none are declawed.

There are 3 females ranging from 1 to 8, and 3 males ranging from 3 to
6.

Can you give me some guidance or help?

Thank You

John

Roxy's staying home today [email protected] Cat anecdotes 4 February 12th 07 11:31 PM
two cats need home Marvel Cat rescue 0 December 15th 06 03:59 PM
Looking to adopt cats, Los Angeles / Orange County California area DuramaxGopher Cats - misc 3 February 26th 06 09:53 PM
Cats at home while we're away Ryan Robbins Cat health & behaviour 0 December 11th 05 09:34 AM
Pirate in his new home today ! Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 12 December 3rd 03 12:04 PM