Email From Somebody Claiming to Be Me

Old January 2nd 12, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Default Email From Somebody Claiming to Be Me

CatNipped wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes:

On 1/1/2012 6:42 PM, cshenk wrote:
CatNipped wrote in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes:
Lori, if anyone has the original email, they can start a new
email to me (address not munged) then drag the orgigion to it
(so it becomes and attachment) and i will look at the source
code for you.

I do this contantly in Freecycle so we can identify spammers and
hacked accounts.

Thanks! I just sent you the headers that Tina sent to me - if you
don't receive it let me know and I'll try again.

Yup, just sent it back. Thanks!

Folks, open server in the Czech Republic,

City
Mesice

Latitude
50.2

Longitude
14.5167

How it got to there is masked pretty well but if any of you think
Lori knows how to pull that one off, you've got rocks in your
heads! (grin).

Lori did not send that message. She is a victim of what looks like
a spoofing attack. Lori is sweet but she doesn't know computers
well enough to even begin to mask an IP address then spoof off an
open server with it.
Carol

LOL! Thanks Carol, that's the nicest insult I've ever gotten! ;
You're right, I have NO idea how he/she/it sent that email.

Snicker, sorry but it's true! I've got 12 years experience in stuff
like this and there probably isn't anyone in this group (among
regulars) who knows how to do that besides me and it wasn't me.

Meantime, back to our kittahs! Daisy-chan is ****ed at Aunti Mabel
today because she jumped off the sofa on her and Aunti Mabel barked at
her then didn't run fast enough as Daisy-chan chased her. I have
explained to her that it is getting colder and she's 15 so sometimes
she just grins and trots slower while she is being chased by a kittah.

Caught them later in a pile with Cash and Daisy-chan on the outside and
Aunti Mabel all warm and toasty in the middle as normal.

(for any not su Cash= beagle/bull mastiff, Aunti Mabel = Beagle/unk,
Daisy-chan = pure kittah, 6 years estimated feral, now loves to chase
doggies and ****ed she never gets the middle spot when sleeping with
them because Aunti Mabel gets it)

Old January 2nd 12, 03:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 1/1/2012 8:03 PM, cshenk wrote:
[...]

I love how the masters get so snuggly when it gets colder - about the
nicest thing I can say about winter. It's like having little animated
hot water bottles sleeping on your feet at night! ; Ozzy, Archer and
Demi all think my electric blanket is the best thing since sliced bread.
Demi is too scared to come join in so she's stuck with Ben's lap
(which I have to admit even all these years is still as hot as my
electric blanket).

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

OT - Email CatNipped[_4_] Cat anecdotes 0 November 16th 11 09:29 PM
Email card for all Ann Cat anecdotes 4 December 19th 06 03:05 AM
new email gracecat Cat anecdotes 0 October 10th 06 02:34 AM
New Email! Mary Cat health & behaviour 63 February 28th 05 01:23 AM
Another New Email! bwankey Cat health & behaviour 67 February 20th 05 03:44 PM