Pics including action shots of wrestling match

Old August 21st 05, 09:17 AM
Marina

Default Pics including action shots of wrestling match

A sequence of Mir-mir and Cali on the cat tree starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28737987tdNuDP

Feline wrestling starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28761728gNfdcY

Two pics of Caliban watching the bugs in the garden at dusk starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28736960WTUKbL

And Cali sleeping on the desk again (I like how he braces his back paw
against the computer here):

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28763834LDAaKx

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old August 21st 05, 10:21 AM
Christine K.

Great pics!
One of the wrestling pics (merecali8) sure shows the difference in
length of tails, Mere's tail is soooo long.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old August 21st 05, 10:37 AM
Marina

Christine K. wrote:
Great pics!
One of the wrestling pics (merecali8) sure shows the difference in
length of tails, Mere's tail is soooo long.

Yes, Caliban has a very short tail and Miranda has a long one. But they
still look like the cats themselves are the same size in all the pics. I
swear Miranda is bigger than Caliban!

Old August 21st 05, 10:37 AM
Exocat

"Marina" wrote
A sequence of Mir-mir and Cali on the cat tree starting he
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28737987tdNuDP
Feline wrestling starting he
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28761728gNfdcY
Two pics of Caliban watching the bugs in the garden at dusk starting
he
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28736960WTUKbL
And Cali sleeping on the desk again (I like how he braces his back paw
against the computer here):
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28763834LDAaKx

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW, aren't they doing well!

My lot too: at 2am, after the rest of us were woken up by a Claudian
wall-paper-stripping session, Snowball & he were sitting just 2 feet
apart eyeing each other challengingly. Snowball moved towards him
slowly, he braced himself for the charge, but S just craned his neck
out and licked his head. He rolled over & S licked his neck & tummy
as well. Great stuff, but even better not in the wee small hours.

Purrs

G & the FF

Old August 21st 05, 01:09 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
A sequence of Mir-mir and Cali on the cat tree starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28737987tdNuDP

Feline wrestling starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28761728gNfdcY

Two pics of Caliban watching the bugs in the garden at dusk starting
he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28736960WTUKbL

And Cali sleeping on the desk again (I like how he braces his back paw
against the computer here):

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28763834LDAaKx

Great pictures! Thanks.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old August 21st 05, 03:00 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:17:16 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

A sequence of Mir-mir and Cali on the cat tree starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28737987tdNuDP

Feline wrestling starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28761728gNfdcY

Two pics of Caliban watching the bugs in the garden at dusk starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28736960WTUKbL

And Cali sleeping on the desk again (I like how he braces his back paw
against the computer here):

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28763834LDAaKx

Oh what a couple of cuties!!!

Theresa
Old August 21st 05, 03:09 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:21:51 GMT, "Christine K."
yodeled:

Great pics!
One of the wrestling pics (merecali8) sure shows the difference in
length of tails, Mere's tail is soooo long.

It's prodigious.

Theresa
Old August 21st 05, 05:11 PM
Karen

in article , Marina at
wrote on 8/21/05 3:17AM:

A sequence of Mir-mir and Cali on the cat tree starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28737987tdNuDP

Feline wrestling starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28761728gNfdcY

Two pics of Caliban watching the bugs in the garden at dusk starting he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28736960WTUKbL

And Cali sleeping on the desk again (I like how he braces his back paw
against the computer here):

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...28763834LDAaKx

Mir's tail is SO long! They are sure having fun. That is so cute how Cali
braces his foot!

Old August 21st 05, 05:46 PM
SuzQ

Who nedds tv when you've got two kittens. It looks like they're entertaing
each other too. Great pics thanks.
Suz

Old August 21st 05, 06:53 PM
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:21:51 GMT, "Christine K."
yodeled:

Great pics!
One of the wrestling pics (merecali8) sure shows the difference in
length of tails, Mere's tail is soooo long.

It's prodigious.

Heh, this is a very unfair picture, because all of Miranda's tail is
hanging over the edge, but only part of Caliban's tail, but I thought it
was sort of funny anyway:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29077125AZeupz

He does have a very short tail.