Red Dot Greeblings (Oliver's Story)

Old September 9th 04, 12:47 AM
CatNipped

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
hlink.net...

So I am on my own except for the good wishes of all my friends near and

far.

Oliver T. Fine
--
Margaret Fine

Oh no, Oliver! I have the red dot greeblings at my house too. This must be
the start of a massive invasion!!

Hugs,

Sammy (meowmy CatNipped is typing for me)

Old September 9th 04, 12:51 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old September 9th 04, 12:51 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old September 9th 04, 12:51 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old September 9th 04, 12:58 AM

John F. Eldredge wrote:

I bought a laser pointer a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, it
only served as a cat toy for the first few minutes, as Cinders soon
figured out that there was nothing catchable about the red dot, and
would watch me rather than the dot.

And perhaps suppressing her laughter at the silly human.

Joyce

Old September 9th 04, 03:41 AM
O J

On Wed, 08 Sep, Oliver wrote:

Hello friends near and far and a special hello to my adopted Mama,
Nikki, in Findland. Forgive me for not sending in a story by the
September 1st deadline but, you see, something horrible has happened.

My home has been infested with red dot greeblings.

---------------------snip----------------------
So I am on my own except for the good wishes of all my friends near and far.

Oliver T. Fine

Dear Oliver,

My home occasionally becomes infested with these invaders too. Daddy
O J and Meowmie Lynda don't seem to be able to do anything about them,
but fortunately Roxy and I take care of them. You'd think that the
other cats here would pitch in and help, but they just ignore this
menace. I think they should be ashamed to call themselves cats.

Regards and Purrs,
Sumo

Kitty Story Project Tanada Cat anecdotes 27 September 7th 04 07:32 PM
Greeblings Yowie Cat anecdotes 2 March 21st 04 01:39 AM
PING Yowie - Share a story, please? Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 6 December 14th 03 02:15 PM
BW--The Bane of Greeblings Karen Cat anecdotes 4 November 12th 03 12:18 PM