I iz muc betterer today

Old April 8th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default I iz muc betterer today

hersef uzulai sharez so we wuz veri upsetted, but furry had measured it into
pointy fud so her wuuldint share. Den her wuz mumblin bowt her wuzint
opinin da big pakage beclaws her wrists wuuldint howld it up today, Tiger,
who thinkz deze iz all juzt 'skusesta 'buze catz
John Ross Mc Master wrote in message
On Sun, 8 Apr 2007 12:27:56 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

thank yourownsef, da onliezt purlim here today iz soft wuuldint share

herown
slice of ham wif ani of uses, Tiger

o no! tell soft she must share or else you will hurk!
beauty

The Porter Cats wrote in message
arthlink.net...
Weer sure glad tu heer dis, Tiger.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
dear furndz efur mine hoomanz wuz wurried fur nufin, or da threat of

da
NAZTI TED who stealz pee or yourown wonnerful purrz anna care of mine

wife
kitty heped minesef, I iz muc betterer diz mornin anna ta proofit ta

soft
efin let hersef see minesef playin wifa turbo skratcher, Thank alla
yoursefz fur yourown catcern, ... spekalli unka Dan who iza almozt a
purrfekt hooman, Tiger

Old April 9th 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 06:00:10 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

dear furndz efur mine hoomanz wuz wurried fur nufin, or da threat of da
NAZTI TED who stealz pee or yourown wonnerful purrz anna care of mine wife
kitty heped minesef, I iz muc betterer diz mornin anna ta proofit ta soft i
efin let hersef see minesef playin wifa turbo skratcher, Thank alla
yoursefz fur yourown catcern, ... spekalli unka Dan who iza almozt a
purrfekt hooman, Tiger

We'z all furry relieved dat youz feelin betterer. Wez was all worried bout
you diz weekend.

But I don't know bout ourz hoomin. Himz not all dat great. Him an meowmie
leaved us along ALL WEEKEND so dey could go to Wiscatsin to visit wif
Meowmie's Paw an Meowmie. An dey din't take no kitties!

Harri
Old April 9th 07, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hooman vizitz iz borin, i haf wented wif soft anna furry anna itz borin
'ceptin fur da trafel part... anna at softz pawz der iz hooman kittenz, anna
at furry'z meowmy der iz 3 D*gz, Trudi, anna besidez we kant purti ifin alla
hoomanz iz allatime home!!!
news

Old April 9th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 08:09:36 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

hooman vizitz iz borin, i haf wented wif soft anna furry anna itz borin
'ceptin fur da trafel part... anna at softz pawz der iz hooman kittenz, anna
at furry'z meowmy der iz 3 D*gz, Trudi, anna besidez we kant purti ifin alla
hoomanz iz allatime home!!!

Dats true. It *was* fun being able to hold our up-an-down-da-stair races
wifout da hoomins gettin in da way.

Harri
Old April 9th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

duz you supoze we kan finish off dat green sqwirl soon, i think it stealed
ala piglettez bunny eggz, Trudi

Old April 9th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:07:56 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

duz you supoze we kan finish off dat green sqwirl soon, i think it stealed
ala piglettez bunny eggz, Trudi

Amelia and I looked over the teleporter circuitry over the weekend. I've
figured out how to extend the gravimetric field with a magnetic field,
and Amelia has figured out how to interface a magnetic field generator
with an aiming scope. With our new gadget we can teleport the squirrel
back to where he came from. I also incorporated a suggestion from earlier
this morning, teleporting a stack of goodies with the squirrel so he
doesn't get in too much trouble back where he lives.

All we need is for the squirrel to show himself again, then we can zap
him back to where he came from.

Cleo

Old April 9th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:59:17 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:07:56 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

duz you supoze we kan finish off dat green sqwirl soon, i think it stealed
ala piglettez bunny eggz, Trudi

Amelia and I looked over the teleporter circuitry over the weekend. I've
figured out how to extend the gravimetric field with a magnetic field,
and Amelia has figured out how to interface a magnetic field generator
with an aiming scope. With our new gadget we can teleport the squirrel
back to where he came from. I also incorporated a suggestion from earlier
this morning, teleporting a stack of goodies with the squirrel so he
doesn't get in too much trouble back where he lives.

All we need is for the squirrel to show himself again, then we can zap
him back to where he came from.

Cleo

You are so syuntiffical!
Cinder

so i don't haf to throw nutz at the sqwirll?
beauty
Old April 9th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz so kule, den piglette anna herown famili iz safe agin... duzi supoze
mayhapz piglette mite senda basket hownd to dem fur da troubles? Trudi
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
news
On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:07:56 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

duz you supoze we kan finish off dat green sqwirl soon, i think it

stealed
ala piglettez bunny eggz, Trudi

Amelia and I looked over the teleporter circuitry over the weekend. I've
figured out how to extend the gravimetric field with a magnetic field,
and Amelia has figured out how to interface a magnetic field generator
with an aiming scope. With our new gadget we can teleport the squirrel
back to where he came from. I also incorporated a suggestion from earlier
this morning, teleporting a stack of goodies with the squirrel so he
doesn't get in too much trouble back where he lives.

All we need is for the squirrel to show himself again, then we can zap
him back to where he came from.

Cleo

Too hot today Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 33 March 15th 06 03:47 AM
TED Today... Mathew Kagis Cat anecdotes 3 March 7th 06 05:03 AM
2 today Adrian Cat anecdotes 24 July 8th 05 10:42 PM
Today John Biltz Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 08:58 PM