Purrs please?

Old January 6th 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Purrs please?

Purrs on the way.
Ann

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
For me, this time. I find myself in a spot. I have a really terrible
cold, this week-- I brought it home from Maryland with me from my niece
and nephew. This isn't just sniffles, folks. This is days and days of
feeling like I'm going to die, oozing mucus from everwyhere, coughing,
achy muscles, sneezing, and spraying snot everywhere. NOT sleeping at
night. I had to cancel all my appointments last week. I still feel just
miserable today. Oh, and I cannot use my voice, at all.

Well, I've been admitted to a special program for rare book librarians
and dealers, that is only held in my area once a year, and which I've only
just had the money for this year. This is one of those little things that
puts a finishing touch on your resume, and lets you stand out among a lot
of people who all go to the same schools and do the same things. Well, it
starts MONDAY, and just goes for five days. This is something I've been
working very hard and preparing for, for a long time.

Please, please, could you spare me a few health purrs? Some
throat-soothing, nose-opening, cough-stopping, get-some-rest tonight and
tomorrow purrs? Some miraculous, wake-up bright-eyed and bushytailed and
ready to go purrs?

Old January 6th 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Kreisleriana wrote:

Well, I've been admitted to a special program for rare book librarians and
dealers, that is only held in my area once a year, and which I've only just
had the money for this year. This is one of those little things that puts a
finishing touch on your resume, and lets you stand out among a lot of people
who all go to the same schools and do the same things. Well, it starts
MONDAY, and just goes for five days. This is something I've been working
very hard and preparing for, for a long time.

Please, please, could you spare me a few health purrs? Some
throat-soothing, nose-opening, cough-stopping, get-some-rest tonight and
tomorrow purrs? Some miraculous, wake-up bright-eyed and bushytailed and
ready to go purrs?

Big huge get healthy ASAP purrs coming your way from O&C. Sounds like a
great opportunity!

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old January 6th 08, 09:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Please, please, could you spare me a few health purrs? Some
throat-soothing, nose-opening, cough-stopping, get-some-rest tonight and
tomorrow purrs? Some miraculous, wake-up bright-eyed and bushytailed and
ready to go purrs?

You most definitely have them, Theresa; t-s, n-o, c-s, g-s-r t&t, m w-u
b-e & b-t & r-t-g purrs on the way. That sounds like an interesting course.

Old January 7th 08, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

Bright-eyed, feeling better purrs on the way.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old January 7th 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2008-01-05 15:15:59 -0600, "Kreisleriana" said:

[...]

Oh dear. I hope you are feeling better. You are describing me this
week. They found I had H Flu, which is not really a flu, but rather an
infection that needs to be treated with antibiotics. It causes sinus,
throat and ear infections. You might consider going in and getting a
culture. I had to get ear drops too. I sure hpe you get over it.

Old January 10th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

I hope all went well.
Lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

TED purrs Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 16 June 25th 06 05:58 PM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
Purrs please Fuga :o\) Cat anecdotes 24 November 8th 04 11:25 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM