Well at least we made it

Old August 31st 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default Well at least we made it

The tropical storm just brought some wind gust and a lot of needed rain
cooled it off for 2 days but now back to 83 with a heat factor 91
humidity 75% it is hot and stick outside. Thanks every one for the purrs.
It got people hopefully ready and just showed how many idiots a@@holes
still don't listen and think they know better. But yet these were the ones
running to the stores and complaining there was nothing to get.

I hope everything goes ok with the Hurricane out in the Pacific and it
passes quietly away

Thanks everyone
Good luck to everyone in Ernesto's path and John's path