Iron Chef Catmerica, part 3 -- reddy fur da judjiz!

Old May 30th 05, 11:30 PM
Sundance

"Adam" wrote in message
Hiya Prez.

Howd'ya lyke tu judge mine Baked Amouskas?
I gotz dem in seffurril furrlaffurrz, an eetsh wun iz gud but
diffurrint...

Heerz uh few tu shtart wiff, letz shtart wiff # 1 ov lotz more....

Pitoonya, happy tu hewlp

But chomp chomp Ize not done wif da judgin uv da main dishez yet. I
have da Baked Amousekas aftur dat. But burp I need more uv da main
dishes so I kin judge dem better. Cud I pleese hav sum more uv all uv
dem?

Allegra "Great Girtha," talking with a mouth full of food

Shur, Allegra, hewp yurownself to sum more. Dere's lotz left.

Sundance, glad a potential problem has been averted

Old May 31st 05, 02:04 AM
Adam

But chomp chomp Ize not done wif da judgin uv da main dishez yet. I
have da Baked Amousekas aftur dat. But burp I need more uv da main
dishes so I kin judge dem better. Cud I pleese hav sum more uv all uv
dem?

Allegra "Great Girtha," talking with a mouth full of food

Shur, Allegra, hewp yurownself to sum more. Dere's lotz left.

Sundance, glad a potential problem has been averted

Fangu furry much!

Allegra "Great Girtha," still eating
Old May 31st 05, 06:43 PM
Bubba Cat

"Sundance" wrote in message
m...
Fangu, Amelia, Allegra, an Tiger. Az soon az we heer frum Bubba-Cat, yoo
kan all giv us yur votez.

Sundance

Hi mrrowl friends, I'm back.
my meowmy left the doorz closed all weekendz long, and I couldn't get outz,
and I couldn't find meowmy for 3 dayz.
I had all you can eat and drinkz, and even friends to visit, but they
wouldn't let meow out. She doez dat sometimes.

Old June 1st 05, 09:23 PM
Bubba Cat

Oh, yummyz, this is most deliciouz!
I givez it a zcore of 'makes me roll over on my back and purr in tummy
bliszz'