Hapee Anibersery Tabitha:)

Old October 21st 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default Hapee Anibersery Tabitha:)

Tabitha sweetie,
Wif awl da fings goin on wif da Ball, I jest rememberd wee was winked one
munth ugo, Sept 20, n I fink wee bof forgotted bout dat. Et wuz sutch a
bootiful seremony, wif yerown Sister Cleo ofisiayting.
Iam sew gwad tew be winked wiff yew, n dat wee cud go tew da Ball togefer.
Iam gwad we r sew happee tewgeter n Im gwad yew wike our home.
Wee hab sew mutch fun tewgeter.
I wuv yew sew mutch. [hugs Tabitha]
Mosey
--remembering r hunnymoon on da Moon

Old October 22nd 08, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:38:55 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Tabitha sweetie,
Wif awl da fings goin on wif da Ball, I jest rememberd wee was winked
one munth ugo, Sept 20, n I fink wee bof forgotted bout dat. Et wuz
sutch a bootiful seremony, wif yerown Sister Cleo ofisiayting. Iam sew
gwad tew be winked wiff yew, n dat wee cud go tew da Ball togefer. Iam
gwad we r sew happee tewgeter n Im gwad yew wike our home. Wee hab sew
mutch fun tewgeter.
I wuv yew sew mutch. [hugs Tabitha]
Mosey
--remembering r hunnymoon on da Moon

An happy annifurserry to you too, mine handsome wink!

Tabitha, hugging Mosey
Old October 23rd 08, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Tabitha sweetie,
Wif awl da fings goin on wif da Ball, I jest rememberd wee was winked
one munth ugo, Sept 20, n I fink wee bof forgotted bout dat. Et wuz
sutch a bootiful seremony, wif yerown Sister Cleo ofisiayting. Iam sew
gwad tew be winked wiff yew, n dat wee cud go tew da Ball togefer. Iam
gwad we r sew happee tewgeter n Im gwad yew wike our home. Wee hab sew
mutch fun tewgeter.
I wuv yew sew mutch. [hugs Tabitha]
Mosey
--remembering r hunnymoon on da Moon

An happy annifurserry to you too, mine handsome wink!

Tabitha, hugging Mosey

I wuv tew hug wif yew Tabitha

Mosey

Hey Tabitha Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Cat community 1 October 9th 08 02:59 AM
Tabitha missing? Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 26 June 7th 07 10:36 PM
Hapee Meowmeez Day!!! Pitoonya AKA Sweetee Cat community 7 May 8th 05 07:44 PM
Tabitha! Harri Cat community 4 November 12th 04 10:15 PM
Tabitha? Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 8 November 11th 03 03:14 AM