Somez Diz stupi

Old October 19th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Somez Diz stupi

Gramby had to take down ourown cattree today kauze dat silly dog Sadie,
tried to follow uz upit.

We waz playing wiff her anna we runned up da tree and fore we knew what
happenedz, Sadie was on day firstz leffel. Her didn kno what ta du dem so
her jus felll off. Her made it fall ofver wiff all of uz on itself. We all
jumped so kno one iz hurt but Sadie's pride!

Old October 19th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 18, 11:11 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Gramby had to take down ourown cattree today kauze dat silly dog Sadie,
tried to follow uz upit.

We waz playing wiff her anna we runned up da tree and fore we knew what
happenedz, Sadie was on day firstz leffel. Her didn kno what ta du dem so
her jus felll off. Her made it fall ofver wiff all of uz on itself. We all
jumped so kno one iz hurt but Sadie's pride!

We ar sorree dat dis happund. Da Bear is kwumzy hisownself an wee can
magine how dat cud happen. An we ar GNOT laffing. Reely, we are gnot.

--
Maggy May

Old October 19th 08, 06:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Granby wrote:
Gramby had to take down ourown cattree today kauze dat silly dog Sadie,
tried to follow uz upit.

We waz playing wiff her anna we runned up da tree and fore we knew what
happenedz, Sadie was on day firstz leffel. Her didn kno what ta du dem so
her jus felll off. Her made it fall ofver wiff all of uz on itself. We all
jumped so kno one iz hurt but Sadie's pride!

She prolly finks shee a cat too! TuTu
Old October 19th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

The funniest part of the cat tree caper was that when I first got her so
many people said "Cats and Heelers do not get along". Tell that to them.
When the alarm went off, I felt some sort of activity at the foot of the bed
so eased up to see what was going on. Sadie was washing Piglets ears and O
T was washing Sadie's ears.

Maybe if we let cats and dogs rule the world all would be better, They don't
follow the rules of who should be friendly with whom. (Hope I got that
right).

Old October 19th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Camper

On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:21:47 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

On Oct 18, 11:11 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Gramby had to take down ourown cattree today kauze dat silly dog Sadie,
tried to follow uz upit.

We waz playing wiff her anna we runned up da tree and fore we knew what
happenedz, Sadie was on day firstz leffel. Her didn kno what ta du dem so
her jus felll off. Her made it fall ofver wiff all of uz on itself. We all
jumped so kno one iz hurt but Sadie's pride!

We ar sorree dat dis happund. Da Bear is kwumzy hisownself an wee can
magine how dat cud happen. An we ar GNOT laffing. Reely, we are gnot.

HOW'S THE JOB, WILLY?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOT ANYONE U WANT TO THREATEN TODAY?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old October 20th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 19, 5:23 pm, Dan Camper wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:21:47 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

On Oct 18, 11:11 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Gramby had to take down ourown cattree today kauze dat silly dog Sadie,
tried to follow uz upit.

We waz playing wiff her anna we runned up da tree and fore we knew what
happenedz, Sadie was on day firstz leffel. Her didn kno what ta du dem so
her jus felll off. Her made it fall ofver wiff all of uz on itself. We all
jumped so kno one iz hurt but Sadie's pride!

We ar sorree dat dis happund. Da Bear is kwumzy hisownself an wee can
magine how dat cud happen. An we ar GNOT laffing. Reely, we are gnot.

HOW'S THE JOB, WILLY?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOT ANYONE U WANT TO THREATEN TODAY?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You aren't anyone. And the job is fine.
And I am fine.

--
Will in New Haven

Old October 20th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok guyz, when iz dat sekretarialz school? Did wholez ding shud have been
"Somez Dogz iz Stupidz. I gafthered uall kud figure out what her ment but
her needz help NOW!!! Piglet shaking her head in diamay.

Old October 20th 08, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Camper

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 16:39:43 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO START MAKING THOSE CALLS THEN. ALONG WITH THE
*THREATS*, WHADDYA THINK, SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA?