Funny Nina Moment

Old December 7th 05, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Funny Nina Moment

My mom popped by my apartment for a cup of tea on Sunday afternoon before
taking a week's trip to Hawaii. (Lucky woman!) Anyway, At first Nina did her
usual "Hide under the comforter" trick in the hopes of passing unnoticed.
Fat Chance, I pointed out the Nina-sized bump under the covers and Mom
thought her hiding place was pretty funny. Then, Mom and I went to sit in
the living room to drink our tea, the adult cats were doing their usual "You
know, she NEVER feeds us" act in the hopes of suckering Mom into feeding
them their supper early. Nina got bold enough to venture closer and closer
to Mom, and finally felt so bold, she stuck her little head up Mom's pant
leg. Mom gave me this bewildered look and whispered "she's LICKING me!" It
was better than the last time Mom came over at which point, NIna hid under
the sofa and just WOULD not come out to have a visit with her hoomin Granny.
So from extra shy to taking liberties, Nina seems to have made a bold leap
forward.

Melissa

Old December 7th 05, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Melissa Houle wrote:
[...]

(laughing) Nina is making great strides in the 'show her face' department

Jill

Old December 7th 05, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 06:30:33 GMT, "Melissa Houle"
yodeled:

[...]

Ah, the up the pant leg move. Borrowed from the ferrets. She's a
resourceful girl.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old December 7th 05, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Melissa Houle" wrote in message
Mom gave me this bewildered look and whispered "she's LICKING me!" It
was better than the last time Mom came over at which point, NIna hid under
the sofa and just WOULD not come out to have a visit with her hoomin
Granny.
So from extra shy to taking liberties, Nina seems to have made a bold leap
forward.

I hope your mom appreciated that as much as she should have Way to go
Nina!

Susan M
Otis and chester

Old December 7th 05, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Melissa Houle wrote:

[...]

I love this! Nina was just tasting your Mom to get a good sense of who
she is. Next time she'll be on her lap giving her headbutts.

Julie
(and Barnabus who says, "No she wasn't she was going to eat her...Nina
was expressing her "Tiger in the Wild" side")