Stroooooooong Kitties

Old February 18th 12, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.military.retired
KittyLove

Default Stroooooooong Kitties

Hello,

From experience I can now tell everyone the sneakiest thing that can
ever happen to you, in your life, is pneumonia: here you are, strong
and healthy, head held high, trott’en along there, a doing your
thing, and finally you have to accept the fact you cannot breath; “Is
this me?”, you say to yourself as you reach for the phone to dial 911
to call the ambulance: “I cannot breath, I cannot breath, air, I need
air, I need air“; 5ive minutes later people are there with air, then
the ambulance is there in another 5 minutes (with “air”); in the
ambulance you feel ok, and say, “that was all I needed; just “air; you
can turn around now and take me back home, and leave the “air“ with
me”; however ambulance proceeds to the hospital where, in my big,
pink, WalMart bathrobe, climb out and saunter (still on oxygen) into
the Emergency room; they begin to give you the works; for an eternity
of never-ending days and nights, you suffer a terrible “cold“, and
constantly, are trying to get mucus out of your lungs; you are hooked
up to intravenous; they are pumping you with gobs of medications and
treatments, and finally some how or another, you and your kitties,
which had been forgotten, which had gone without care or water for 4
days before I was capable to talk or think coherently enough to
contact the heroic neighbor, all survive ” . . . and all told about a
week and out they throw you, from a hospital full of pneumonia cases,
in my big, pink, WalMart bathrobe, and bright, yellow, hospital socks,
into the dark of night to sink or swim . . .

Surprise, surprise, next morning to go pick up my partner, who had had
about two weeks of same (except the part where they had to bring him
back to life first before they could work aggressively on his
pneumonia), but needed therapy to learn how to walk etc; took him to
his house; get him in; no heat; no cooking stove, and so it began:
getting him some heat and Monday or Tuesday hewill have gas for his
cooking stove; next day built him a coal fire in his furnace, heis
more than happy to be in his snug, little room, which has an electric,
radiator heater (from WalMart), and 60 degree temperature thoroughout
the house, except in his bed room, which is unbearably hot, with a TV
near the size of half a wall, a newly installed Titanium Dioxide bulb;
a lot of TV dinner thingies, fresh milk, fresh bread, juices, cold and
hot cereals of all sorts, and now I must look to me and my kitties,
because I had a bad night of no sleep and coughing last night, and am
feeling real weak this morning (it is very windy outside again today
in the Erie Lake area). . . I forget when all this happened, but iam
sure it was about 100 years ago . . .

Doctor says pneumonia lingers for a long time, so now iam weak and use
the WalMart buggy to do shopping - “’tiz an ill wind, in deed, that
blows no man no good” . . . the buggy is FUN . . .

Truth will set you free John 8:32
Therehave been nearly two million people he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q8ES...eature=related

PS: I got some boys to find a window to crawl through to get to my
partner's kitties . . .