SYMPTOMS OF FELINE ASTHMA PLEASE ???

Old October 7th 05, 03:44 PM
Joe Canuck

Phil P. wrote:

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message

Per my inference, it's difficult to know when you're being sold
something and if something actually works.

I guess the thought of researching inhalation therapy for your cat never
entered your mind. If she were my cat, I'd want to know *every* treatment
option available-- but that's me. Instead of surfing the web for your old
porn movies, you should be researching your cat's illness and treatments.

I heard from more than one

expert that rescue inhalants are much too diffult to use on a cat.

You're sleazy a liar. You didn't hear anything of the sort. Otherwise you
would have said "inhalants are much too 'diffult' to use on a cat" (which of
course they aren't) instead of "Bummer there's no cat inhalers". The two

That "bummer" word brings back painful memories for Brandy.

I suspect she has been "bummered" many times.

statements are completely different in meaning. You're simply trying to
sleaze out of looking ignorant about treatments for your cat's illness.
You're also trying to denigrate a very effective asthma therapy for cats
because you're too lazy and inept to handle it.

I'll stick to the opinions of those who have degrees in animal medicine
and who actually know my cat rather than anecdotal and defensive
remarks.

Yeah- like the "those who have degrees in animal medicine" who recommended
declawing your biting cat?

The author of "Inhalation Therapy for Airway Disease" *is* an expert on
feline asthma and inhalation therapy- Patricia M. Dowling--. and she does
have "degrees in animal medicine"- D.V.M., Ph.D, Diplomate, American College
of Veterinary Internal Medicine--

Take a break from the cocaine- its burning out your brain cells.

Old October 7th 05, 04:45 PM
Phil P.

Phil P. wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in
message ...

Per my inference, it's difficult to know when you're being sold
something and if something actually works.

I guess the thought of researching inhalation therapy for your cat
never entered your mind. If she were my cat, I'd want to know
*every* treatment option available-- but that's me. Instead of
surfing the web for your old porn movies, you should be
researching your cat's illness and treatments.

I heard from more than one
expert that rescue inhalants are much too diffult to use on a
cat.

You're sleazy a liar. You didn't hear anything of the sort.
Otherwise you would have said "inhalants are much too 'diffult' to
use on a cat" (which of course they aren't) instead of "Bummer
there's no cat inhalers". The two statements are completely
different in meaning. You're simply trying to sleaze out of
looking ignorant about treatments for your cat's illness. You're
also trying to denigrate a very effective asthma therapy for cats
because you're too lazy and inept to handle it.

I'll stick to the opinions of those who have degrees in animal
medicine and who actually know my cat rather than anecdotal and
defensive remarks.

Yeah- like the "those who have degrees in animal medicine" who
recommended declawing your biting cat?

The author of "Inhalation Therapy for Airway Disease" *is* an
expert on
feline asthma and inhalation therapy- Patricia M. Dowling--. and
she does have "degrees in animal medicine"- D.V.M., Ph.D,
Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine--

Take a break from the cocaine- its burning out your brain cells.

Wow, that take some set of skills to put all of the standard
personal attacks into one single defensive post.

Actually, I thought it was a rather aggressive and defamatory post-- at
least that was my intention.

You're really,
truly afraid to let things stand on their own merits, aren't you.

Not at all. You just don't what you're talking about.

Insecurity is uglier than you try to make me out to be based on
decades old information and you lack of research on me!

You mean you're no longer a has-been and a coke whore who maimed and
disjointed her cat for a problem you created? Took a trip to Damascus
recently, have you?

Btw, don't flatter yourself, I didn't waste my time doing research on you-
its readily supplied by some of your 'admirers'. Actually, I never heard of
you before you posted in this group. You're not the celebrity you think you
are-- you're just an asshole- literally and figuratively.

You seem to have a problem differentiating between my comment about
rescue inhalers--you know, the kind where the cat is having an
attack and you need something to put an immediate stop to it--and
consistent therapies for chronic disease.

Nope. Your statement "Bummer there's no cat inhalers" was quite clear and
clearly showed you obviously knew nothing about inhalation therapy for cats.
Oh, and btw, inhaled corticosteroids *is* the current treatment of choice
for the chronic management of feline asthma because the drug is delivered
directly to the lungs and minimizes or even eliminates the systemic side
effects of steroid therapy. You really don't know anything about your cat's
illness and treatments! You're sinking deeper and deeper in your own
bull****. Better find another person who has more "degrees in animal
medicine" because the one you have now doesn't know **** about feline
asthma-- and you're too lazy to do your own research.

You said you kill-filed me *twice*. What happened? Your inflated ego just
has to know what people say about you! LOL!

Old October 17th 05, 02:58 AM
Deb-and-Henry

Default SYMPTOMS OF FELINE ASTHMA PLEASE ???

I'm confused... are you writing to me (Debbie) or the author of some
article who is promoting a product?

Debbie

Old October 17th 05, 03:05 AM
5cats

Deb-and-Henry wrote:

I'm confused... are you writing to me (Debbie) or the author of some
article who is promoting a product?

Debbie

The person he was replying to either canceled her post or posted with x-no-
archive. You didn't miss anything important.
Old October 17th 05, 03:43 AM
Deb-and-Henry

Thank you for the reply... I was more than a little confused about it
all.

D. & H.

Asthma video Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 15 May 13th 05 05:56 PM
Question about a vax Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 29 March 4th 05 01:37 AM
Science Diet question... Joe Canuck Cat health & behaviour 188 December 12th 03 12:30 AM
feed Nutro? Tamara Cat health & behaviour 90 November 19th 03 12:57 AM
kitten w/ feline asthma neters Cat health & behaviour 4 July 7th 03 06:50 PM