Too young to catch mice?

Old August 13th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Too young to catch mice?

"Cheryl" wrote in message

"cybercat" wrote in message

"John Doe" wrote in message
This troll, like the patently offensive "cybercat" he defends,
uses the pretense "I love cats" as an excuse to insult others here.

From: "Matthew" iamacatslaveand proudtoserve.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Too young to catch mice?
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:26:48 -0500

that looks just like my LIMO
meghanwh gmail.com wrote in message
w24g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
We got a kitten to catch the mice in the house. He's about 12 weeks
old or so. The vet has recommended that he stay indoors, so he's not
getting any practice hunting outside at all. He loves to chase the
laser and play with little foam balls, and we have one of those little
mice that hangs on an elastic string that goes over the door that he
also loves. The problem is that in the 3 weeks since we got him the
mice have apparently gotten much bolder. The other night one ran right
by his food dish and this morning a mouse stood up on his hind legs
when it saw my roommate! The cat is never around when the mice are,
they seem to be coming from behind the stove or under the fridge and
he does spend some time sniffing around there and looking around
there, but he certainly hasn't chased or caught anything. Is he too
young for us to expect him to catch the mice? Or is there anything I
can do to help teach him?

Nope but you can take him back to wher you got him and call an
exterminator
than stop being a complete idiot

Mark, you are responding to a post from November 2008. Save yourself some
trouble and go back on your meds.

Can you believe that post was almost a year ago? Time is moving too fast.

I know. It's wild. And what kind of whackjob responds to posts this old? A
stalker whackjob.

Old August 13th 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Mark Bender Stalks Again was Too young to catch mice?

"John Doe" wrote in message

I am just reading the group and posting on subjects of interest,
JudgeMental, the stalking thing comes from your big ego.

We will see what the Houston PD thinks.

Mice Bryce Cat health & behaviour 5 June 25th 08 07:38 PM
Cat wants me to eat mice ... Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 8 August 29th 05 05:38 PM
bed mice Kevin Lee Cat health & behaviour 3 May 27th 05 02:31 AM
Young cat can't catch his breath after play? Al Puzzuoli Cat health & behaviour 10 March 8th 05 01:03 AM