OneTrueHome update

Old November 26th 04, 03:07 PM
Harri

Default OneTrueHome update

Hello, efurrykitty! I decided I ought to gif you all a update on mineown
new OneTrueHome.

I hab now had two full days at home wif mineown brofur and sisfurs. As
much as I was looking forward to meeting dem, I was scared by de fact
dat little Tabifa is HUGE compared to liddle me, and Sammy kitten is
HUGER, and Amelia is HUGERER. So we spent da first day or so hissing and
growling at each offur. I guess I did a purty gud job of growling, since
I always chased da offur kitties out of da room when I did it.

But fur the last day or so we'z haz stopped hissing, and I'z been
playing a liddle bit wif Sammy and Tabifa. Wez got squeakymousies to
play wif, and feather wands, and offur fun toys. So itz going purty good.

Yesfurday mine Meowmie and Paw shared turkeybird wif us. Iz neber had
roasted turkeybird before, cept da sliced stuff dat comes in liddle
plastic bags. Dis freshly roasted stuff is GREAT! Mine Paw says dat when
I eats roasted turkey I turns into a Harri-cane, cuz I runs all ober da
house. Since I'z so tiny I can run laps around da lifing room, including
running at top speed behind da couch and da bookcases.

Well, I'z gotz to go now. I'z found more toys dat needs to be played
wif. I'z will update youz all later.

Harri
Old November 26th 04, 05:54 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 06:07:51 -0800, Harri wrote:

[...]

Hihi Harri!

I'ze glad to see dattid you iz settlin' in your onetroohome an enjoyink
yourownself.
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/26/2004 11:52:53 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 26th 04, 06:57 PM
Sundance

Oh, Harri, itz gud to know yur settlin into yur new home. It will be a
challenge to do dat at da same time as we're on our Orient Eggspress
venchur, but I know yoo kan do it. Yur a credit to our kommyunitee!
--
Sundance

Old November 26th 04, 09:36 PM
Miss Violette

I am very glad you like your onetruehome, Miss Violette, thinking this means
you won't come back here and soft won't leak

Old November 27th 04, 02:03 AM
Paula

"Harri" wrote in message
[...]

We iz glad you found yourz onetruhome, Harri. We haz reely enjoyd readin
bout yourz venshurz. You iz one well traveled kat.
Sticky an Bravehart