Poorly cat..please help

Old October 14th 05, 01:48 AM
Karen

On 2005-10-13 19:09:38 -0500, Joe Canuck said:

5cats wrote:

Joe Canuck wrote:

Paul M. Cook wrote:

".oO rach Oo." wrote in
message .. .

Regardless of your work schedule, get the cat to a vet. There is no
way

any

of us can diagnose the cat from here nor help it which is what it
needs.

Get

out of work how you can ... lie, cheat, steal, call in sick. Whatever
you have to do. If you were in the same situation as the cat, would
you ignore going to the doctor?

Work schedules are no excuse. Any vet will let you bring your cat in
and leave it during the day. Mine is open at 7am just for this
reason.
Paul

What if one starts work at 7am?

Then it's likely you can make an appointment for late afternoon/early evening.
Sometimes I've told the people at work that I had to leave an hour
early to get to a doctor's appointment -- I just didn't tell them what
type of doctor (DVM) the appointment was with.

One place I worked at, a well known computer company, insisted that any
medical appointments be deducted from vacation time.

So? I have to do that.

Old October 14th 05, 02:42 AM
Wendy

"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
5cats wrote:

Joe Canuck wrote:

Paul M. Cook wrote:

[...]

Like I said if the OP's vet isn't open any hours that are convenient try a
different vet. It doesn't sound like something I'd just let go.

Old October 14th 05, 02:43 AM
Joe Canuck

On 2005-10-13 19:09:38 -0500, Joe Canuck
said:

5cats wrote:

Joe Canuck wrote:

Paul M. Cook wrote:

[...]

So, it makes it very difficult to book appointments with medical
professionals that do not have working hours outside the norm.

Old October 14th 05, 05:32 AM
Karen

On 2005-10-13 19:09:38 -0500, Joe Canuck said:

5cats wrote:

Joe Canuck wrote:

Paul M. Cook wrote:

[...]

No, it means you take a damn hour or two of vacation time to go to the vet.

Old October 14th 05, 12:10 PM
karenpar karenpar is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen

On 2005-10-13 19:09:38 -0500, Joe Canuck
said:

5cats wrote:

Joe Canuck wrote:

Paul M. Cook wrote:

[...]

Unfortunatley for me i work an hour away from my vets and they only open for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. I have managed to get out of work on mon so he is going to the vet then.