Aminul Plammet iz becum HORRIBUL

Old February 12th 09, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Aminul Plammet iz becum HORRIBUL

Wen Uncl Bill goes out I ast him to weev Animul Plamet on da
tellyvishun. Den I ken wach it wen I ain doin nuffing reportant like
ruling da yoonivers or cleening mineown furz. Or seepin, ub korse.

Butted it has gotten violint an meen. Dey gotted animulz hurtin
hoominz an hoominz hurtin animals tootoo much. Dey DEW still show sum
fun fings butted it iz reelly not a nice tv place no mor.

Wut shud I tell Uncl Bill to put on wen he weebs in da morning? Mine
Ant Miki watches Oxigun a lot butted I don't gnow wut dey sho. Or
maybee I shud watch da cartooms dat da parruts wach downstares. Or
shud I mak him stay hom?

--
WooToo
Old February 12th 09, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Stayink home wud be gud butted u kud watch da faszhion channel, dat wud be
nize. Willow wishing Gramby had Cable of Satelite so she could do that very
thing.

Old February 12th 09, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Will in New Haven wrote:
Wen Uncl Bill goes out I ast him to weev Animul Plamet on da
tellyvishun. Den I ken wach it wen I ain doin nuffing reportant like
ruling da yoonivers or cleening mineown furz. Or seepin, ub korse.

Butted it has gotten violint an meen. Dey gotted animulz hurtin
hoominz an hoominz hurtin animals tootoo much. Dey DEW still show sum
fun fings butted it iz reelly not a nice tv place no mor.

Wut shud I tell Uncl Bill to put on wen he weebs in da morning? Mine
Ant Miki watches Oxigun a lot butted I don't gnow wut dey sho. Or
maybee I shud watch da cartooms dat da parruts wach downstares. Or
shud I mak him stay hom?

--
WooT

Mabee sum sof moosic wuld be nice. TuTu
Old February 12th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 12, 1:02*pm, MLB wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

Wen Uncl Bill goes out I ast him to weev Animul Plamet on da
tellyvishun. Den I ken wach it wen I ain doin nuffing reportant like
ruling da yoonivers or cleening mineown furz. Or seepin, ub korse.

Butted it has gotten violint an meen. Dey gotted animulz hurtin
hoominz an hoominz hurtin animals tootoo much. Dey DEW still show sum
fun fings butted it iz reelly not a nice tv place no mor.

Wut shud I tell Uncl Bill to put on wen he weebs in da morning? Mine
Ant Miki watches Oxigun a lot butted I don't gnow wut dey sho. Or
maybee I shud watch da cartooms dat da parruts wach downstares. Or
shud I mak him stay hom?

--
WooT

Mabee sum sof moosic wuld be nice. *TuTu

Mmm. Fangyu, dat iz a gud idearment. It mite be da bess choyce. It wud
hep mee seep. I am onee gettin nine or ten owers a nite and haffin
trubl nappin mor den five or siks during da dey. An I YOOSTA bee sush
a gud sleeper. I rememfer wun yeer I jus sleept an sleept.

--
WooToo
Old February 12th 09, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:49:37 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Wen Uncl Bill goes out I ast him to weev Animul Plamet on da
tellyvishun. Den I ken wach it wen I ain doin nuffing reportant like
ruling da yoonivers or cleening mineown furz. Or seepin, ub korse.

Butted it has gotten violint an meen. Dey gotted animulz hurtin
hoominz an hoominz hurtin animals tootoo much. Dey DEW still show sum
fun fings butted it iz reelly not a nice tv place no mor.

Wut shud I tell Uncl Bill to put on wen he weebs in da morning? Mine
Ant Miki watches Oxigun a lot butted I don't gnow wut dey sho. Or
maybee I shud watch da cartooms dat da parruts wach downstares. Or
shud I mak him stay hom?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/

i watch the fudz network.
beauty
Old February 12th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i wuld vote fur home ceptin fur gettin da toonaz... alzo makez hizsef get
yoursef a loopin vidio or DVD, Trudi

Old February 12th 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Miss Willow was Aminul Plammet iz becum HORRIBUL

speakin of fashinz duz you wants see what i iz werin to tuna anna Sundanzez
winkin? MH

Old February 13th 09, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
Wen Uncl Bill goes out I ast him to weev Animul Plamet on da
tellyvishun. Den I ken wach it wen I ain doin nuffing reportant like
ruling da yoonivers or cleening mineown furz. Or seepin, ub korse.

Butted it has gotten violint an meen. Dey gotted animulz hurtin
hoominz an hoominz hurtin animals tootoo much. Dey DEW still show sum
fun fings butted it iz reelly not a nice tv place no mor.

Wut shud I tell Uncl Bill to put on wen he weebs in da morning? Mine
Ant Miki watches Oxigun a lot butted I don't gnow wut dey sho. Or
maybee I shud watch da cartooms dat da parruts wach downstares. Or
shud I mak him stay hom?

http://www.foodnetwork.com/

i watch the fudz network.
beauty

I wuld wike dat butted Mommy Micki puts da dowen stares TV on CARTOOMS
beclaws dat iz how da parruts lern to talk. An Uncl Bill putted his TV
on aminal plamut four WooToo. If shee wanna wach da fudz netwurk wiff
mee wee will tell Uncl Bill

Sunrise da PRITTY wun

I will doo dat Sunrise an yoo an Maggy May, ifn shee wanna can wash it
wiff myneself.

WooToo

Sursur, we can wach da fudz netwurk. An eet SNAKS.

--
Maggy May
Old February 13th 09, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:48:05 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Mmm. Fangyu, dat iz a gud idearment. It mite be da bess choyce. It wud
hep mee seep. I am onee gettin nine or ten owers a nite and haffin
trubl nappin mor den five or siks during da dey. An I YOOSTA bee sush
a gud sleeper. I rememfer wun yeer I jus sleept an sleept.

Seep iz furry impurrtant to a kitty! Likes yoo, I iz haffing trubble
seeping da whole day, cawze da hooman iz home AWL da time now, an
innerfeerink wif mine nappink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/12/2009 8:43:16 PM
Old February 13th 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
[...]

i hope paruts dont eet your fudz. cartooms is gud except when
sylvester gets beet up by da tweetie. thats scary.
beauty

I will doo dat Sunrise an yoo an Maggy May, ifn shee wanna can wash it
wiff myneself.

WooToo

fudz is good tv when they cook fiss.
beauty

Sursur, we can wach da fudz netwurk. An eet SNAKS.

snaks is a gud fudz. i eet treets too.
beauty