Visits from "beyond"...

Old March 5th 11, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Visits from "beyond"...

On 3/3/2011 2:07 PM, hopitus wrote:
On Mar 3, 10:59 am, wrote:
On Mar 3, 2:17 am, wrote:

tanadashoes wrote:

On 3/1/2011 10:20 AM, Aldolphi wrote:

On 01/03/2011 13:32, BfloPolska wrote:

I don't suppose anyone would have a recipe...

When you're unable or unwilling to delve into the realms of belief with
someone who questions it... get the recipes out

How predictable...

The muu muu man was better and more fun.

Ain't that the truth? I like a good argument (ya think? ) but this
guy is getting monotonous. Give me a man in a diaper any day. :-O

I missed something. Who is the muu muu man, why is he mentioned in the
same breath as diapers, and where can I learn more???

Blessed be,
Baha

Liz,I am in same boat as you on this muu muu dude and share ignorance
of the
"diaper" references also....but from what little has been revealed
about him, this
is one of the many group LOLs about which I think I know more than I
ever
wanted to. M.M.M. was posting evidently during one of my long "burnt-
out-
hard-drives: hiatuses from the Net.
Aside: from mag ads I see that adult diapers now come in many colors.
I can't
understand why this development (like, if you are forced to wear
these, do you
display them, in whatever your fave hue, to your newest hookup?) P
Some topics are beyond researching and the more thought spent on this
one
the murkier it becomes.
hopitus wishes you, the cats, and Louie better weather and since the
hedgehog
did NOT see his shadow, let's hope for eaaly spring!

For both of you and those who weren't there at the time. . .

If I recall correctly, the Muu Muu Man came in one spring break and
lurked for about 15 seconds before making the obligatory anti cat post.
Of course we posted recipes, where he posted a rather mundane cooked
cat recipe. We laughed at him as it was rather mundane. He posted that
we were a bunch of fat, cat obsessed, muu muu wearing old women who
needed lives. About that time, TJ, our early version of Hopitus, went
exploring the websites the idiot had with his signature and discovered
that the troll advocated diaper fetishism and adult baby stuff. It was
so funny and gross that we had a field day with it. He left in disgrace
and hating us even more than he professed to.

I'm sure I missed a bunch, or got some of it wrong. To this day,
however, the muu muu man stands at the pinnacle of trolling amusement
and sets the standard by which all trolls are judged. This current
troll is not up to snuff.

Pam S.
Old March 5th 11, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Vegetarians (WAS Visits from "beyond"..)

On 3/3/2011 6:26 PM, BfloPolska wrote:
On Mar 3, 6:05 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

On Mar 1, 6:32 am, wrote:
On Mar 1, 1:48 am, wrote:
I don't suppose anyone would have a recipe on hand for a good meatless
chili? I'm thinking of something using chopped portobellos or some
such thing in place of the beef, so I can cook up something for my
bored, newly-retired, vegetarian father-in-law, a devout Sikh chemist
and engineer.

Blessed be,
Baha

Do vegetarians eat turkey? Or do they consider that "meat"? I truly
dunno
but have made many chilis and pasta sauces with ground turkey, not for
vegetarian reasons, but because most of the time ground turkey is a
helluva lot cheaper than non-fatty beef.

Turkey is meat, so no. Although some eat vegetarians eat fish. And I'm
guessing not VEGAN so milk or butter is okay? How about a nice fish
chowder?

My father in law will eat no meat or fish, but milk and cheese are
okay. I'm not sure if eggs are, though.

Blessed be,
Baha

You could do what I did once. I got an ingredient list, more or less,
and turned the kitchen over to my vegan friend. Or you could check with
Marina who cooks vegan and has posted some mouth watering recipes on her
face book pages.

Pam S. who is not a vegan
Old March 5th 11, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Vegetarian Chili (WAS: Visits from "beyond"...)

On 3/3/2011 6:20 PM, Yowie wrote:

Anyways, speaking of chili... (gotta love thread drift!)

Joel has a passion for what I call mouth masochism. I may like my wasabe,
but he is right into the long so burn of chilli. This is the man that asks
the indians who make the local Vindaloo to make it *properly* and not wuss
it out. He likes eating straight kim-chi. He laughs at how much tobasco I
"don't" add to my food, and will happily dump a whole bottle of tobasco into
the bown of spaghetti bolgonaise I make 'just to make it interesting'. He
can eat 'hot' Thai food whilst I would die if I had more than amouthful. The
man has a tongue made of wax, and is forever on the hunt for what he calls a
*decent* chilli sauce.

Anyway, I stopped at a corner mini-mart type place ont he way to work to
pick up the fixin's for lunch lunch for the week (ham, loaf of bread,
cheese, avacado, tomotoes - I store them at work so hungry little people
don't rob me of my lunch fo hte next day), and there's a new coffee shop
open called "Coffee, Spice, and All Things Nice". And I think that I'd like
a cup of *real* coffee, not hte cheap instant rubbish they supply at work,
so go in an order a take-away cappucino. Whilse I am waiting, I browse the
'spice' section of the store, and make the pleasant discovery that they sell
hot chilli sauces.

One, I had to laugh at, was called "Smack my arse and call me Cindy". I am
not kidding:
http://www.chilliwillies.com.au/sauces.html

After enquiring about *hot* hot sauces, she recommended "GHT", Gonna Hurt
Tomorrow, which I bought:
http://antjansauces.com/our-products

However, she also gave me 2 small samples. One of Yellow 7 Turkey and one of
one of Skobian F****** Sauce
http://www.thehippyseedcompany.com/

Joel wasn't particularly impressed with the heat level of GHT. He thought
the Yellow 7 was 'getting there' but was most impressed with teh Skobian
stuff, and even asked for a glass of milk to quench the fire. This morning
he was complaining about the heat again, but I was not in any way
sympathetic. After all he made me some 'chilli con carne' when we first
dating, and insisted he had made it 'mild', but darn near killed me anyway -
and he *laughed* at me. I therefore refuse to bat an eyelid if he rolls
around in agony due to self inflicted Scoville-scale pain.

However, there's an even *hotter* sauce, "Lust' which I got a sample of
today:
http://www.scorpionchilli.com.au/chilli-sauces.html

The lady at the shop said that Lust was indeed hotter, but she didn't think
it was as nice as the Skobian sauce. She said all they've done is
concentrated on the heat, and not the flavour. Personally I reckon most
people would not be able to tase *any* flavour, and would be begging for an
ambulance before their tastebuds recovered enought otaste 8anything*.

But I can't wait for Joel to try the Rest In Peace sauce, made by the
scorpianchilli people.

And I will laugh.....

Yowie

And I can't wait for Joel to try Rest In Peace

Remind me not to eat anything remotely spicy at your house. You, my
dear soul daughter, have a mean wicked nasty streak in you like I do. I
like that in a sadistic sort of way. Maybe we should post hot nasty
recipes for what ever his name is.

Pam S.

Old March 5th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 05/03/2011 17:28, tanadashoes wrote:

[...]

You forgot basket-weaving! We're a bunch of muumuu-wearing,
basket-weaving old ladies (probably not the word he used). :P

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old March 5th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

hopitus wrote:

On Mar 5, 11:40*am, Marina wrote:

On 05/03/2011 17:28, tanadashoes wrote:

I'm sure I missed a bunch, or got some of it wrong. To this day,
however, the muu muu man stands at the pinnacle of trolling amusement
and sets the standard by which all trolls are judged. This current troll
is not up to snuff.

You forgot basket-weaving! We're a bunch of muumuu-wearing,
basket-weaving old ladies (probably not the word he used). :P

Snork. Now I deeply regret missing the muu muu man. He must be in hog
heaven now that adultdiapers come in rainbow hues. Asise from his
nasty troll action you relate in rpca, I can't knock his fetish
obsession as you know I always say, "to each their own". Many of my
fellow females here would no doubt go "eeeeew" at mine: garish
diamond-sparkly toenait polish, in eye-catching shades of teal and
electric blue.

Agreed on "to each his own", but you really can't compare toenail polish
in *any* color with recreational adult-diaper wearing. (And modeling, it
seems. Unfortunately, I never did get to see the pictures.) They're
orders of magnitude of distance apart on the, um, "unusualness" scale.

Your toenail polish sounds pretty, though. Teal and electric blue - good
colors, good combo. I certainly wouldn't say "ewww" at that!

Joyce

--
I prefer to live with Feline Sapiens, thank you very much.
Old March 9th 11, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
On Mar 5, 3:33 pm, wrote:
hopitus wrote:

On Mar 5, 11:40 am, Marina wrote:

[...]

LOL why thank you for calling me conservative, in a way. ROFL if there
*were*
photos re the diaper display, I do NOT regret missing that eye
treat....I think.
I seem to vaguely recall TJ. Did she have a cat named Dust or
something like that?
AFA the toenails polish: have been tempted to "do" the Snaggly's claws
- at least
the front ones - but my son here said "Don't do that to him! No
way!" (the grand
daughter, his daughter, was all for "decorating" the Snag's toenails).
Sanity prevailed.

When I first had TuTu, I had TED put claw covers on her (I have
forgotten the name). They were to help prevent scratching. One time
she put on pink covers. The covers lasted about 3 months before she
managed to get them all off. She did not seem to mind the pink color. MLB
Old March 9th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

hopitus wrote:

Agreed on "to each his own", but you really can't compare toenail polish
in *any* color with recreational adult-diaper wearing.

LOL why thank you for calling me conservative, in a way.

It's all relative.

I seem to vaguely recall TJ. Did she have a cat named Dust or
something like that?

The "Flabulous Dust"! His name was actually Dusty, although I think he
probably should have been called "The Long-Suffering Dusty". She posted
tons of pictures of him in various humiliating getups - tutus, hairclips,
and festooned with crumpled up giftwrap (courtesy of TJ's little girl).
He seemed willing to put up with just about anything, although at the same
time, he seemed permanently grumpy. I wonder why?

I was really fond of Dusty because he was made out of the same striped-
and-white material as Roxy and Caliban. Also because of his airplaned-eared
glare - always made me smile.

AFA the toenails polish: have been tempted to "do" the Snaggly's claws
- at least
the front ones - but my son here said "Don't do that to him! No
way!" (the grand
daughter, his daughter, was all for "decorating" the Snag's toenails).
Sanity prevailed.

I think Softpaws comes in a variety of colors. Save your furniture and
have a stylin' cat all at the same time!

Joyce

--
Afrikaans is Loldutch. -- LexMortis