*Someone*

Old November 28th 13, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default *Someone*

"MLB" wrote in message
by.Probably a half starved cat == poor baby!==MLB

I'm taking this as a joke and I hope you meant it as such.
Just in case it wasn't, Boyfie is fed three times a day in the quantity my
vet recommends.
He is very greedy, just like most cats (or dogs) that once saw more
dinner-times than dinners they rarely forget the hungry times and steal food
when they can.
He's not a poor baby at all. He's spoilt rotten.
Tweed

Old November 28th 13, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"news" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and
courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing
Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Tweed

Omnomnomnomnom!

My own fault really. I shouldn't have allowed him to access it. ~but I did
and gravy is good. I kind of wanted to eat the rest, but I remember where
his tongue is (private parts) so it went to the chickens. who will turn it
into eggs.

Old November 29th 13, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

jmcquown wrote:

On 11/27/2013 11:18 AM, Takayuki wrote:
On Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:35:28 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and
courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing
Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Just to emphasize that I misread things too, I thought at first that
Boyfriend was being particularly naughty, getting into mushrooms and
cigarettes.

LOLOL! I figure if he was doing that he'd be out behind the chicken
coop.

Mine typically don't get into anything on the stove. Maybe they'd managed
to figure out sometime in the past that items on stoves can get hot.

I'm very lucky (or Persia's a very rare cat). She has never shown any
interest in jumping up on counters in the kitchen, much less the stove.
The only thing she does is complain if I'm spending too much time in
the kitchen. There's not really a comfy place for her to relax while
I'm cooking. And of course if I open the refrigerator she hints (very
vocally) she'd like some milk.

I've just spent about 3 hours in the kitchen, non-stop, and now Licky is
meowing at me in a loud, sharp (almost a bark) and admonishing way that I
Have Not Pet Him Recently.

Roxy is crapped out on the bed.

I've just showered and I'm sitting in front of the fan to cool off, with
a glass of cold water. That's what always gets me - not tiredness, but
overheating. Soon I'll have to get dressed to go off to my friend's family's
place, where we always do T-giving. And because this year it's also
Chanukah, we cooked a bunch of stuff that could pass as dishes for either
holiday. It will be odd, but so far, the stuff I've made is pretty yummy.
So to all American Jews, Happy Thanksgivukkah.

--
Joyce

Cats' hearing apparatus is built to allow the human voice to easily
go in one ear and out the other. -- Stephen Baker
Old November 30th 13, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]

On Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:35:28 PM UTC-5, Christina Websell wrote:
Got up on my stove, knocked the cover off my pork with mushrooms and

courgettes and licked most of the gravy off it while I was out playing

Scrabble this afternoon.

Any idea who that could have been?

Tweed

Sounds like something Moe would do.... She does disappear from here t times....