the three stages of snowfall

Old November 30th 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default the three stages of snowfall

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Here we usually say #%#$%^#^ winter #$^$#^^ snow ^$&$&

What on earth does that mean? I appreciate it's swearing but at least give
me a clue!

Tweed

Old November 30th 10, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Here we usually say #%#$%^#^ winter #$^$#^^ snow ^$&$&

What on earth does that mean? I appreciate it's swearing but at least give
me a clue!

Does it matter? Use the swear word(s) of your choice. I hear the above
in my head as "f-words", but YMMV.

--
Beauty and music seduce us first; later, ashamed of our own
sensuality, we insist on meaning. -- Clive Barker
Old November 30th 10, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Here we usually say #%#$%^#^ winter #$^$#^^ snow ^$&$&

What on earth does that mean? I appreciate it's swearing but at least
give
me a clue!

Does it matter? Use the swear word(s) of your choice. I hear the above
in my head as "f-words", but YMMV.

Yes, it does. I want a phrase to tell my friend who told me her rhyme (she
will fall about laughing.)
I am not easily shocked and neither is she so every other letter would be
fine.
Tweed

Old November 30th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:47:02 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Here we usually say #%#$%^#^ winter #$^$#^^ snow ^$&$&

What on earth does that mean? I appreciate it's swearing but at least
give
me a clue!

Does it matter? Use the swear word(s) of your choice. I hear the above
in my head as "f-words", but YMMV.

Yes, it does. I want a phrase to tell my friend who told me her rhyme (she
will fall about laughing.)
I am not easily shocked and neither is she so every other letter would be
fine.

Strings of special characters are the universal way to express generic
profanity. The characters are random and in no way reflect any actual
swear words.
Old November 30th 10, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:47:02 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Christina Websell wrote:

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Here we usually say #%#$%^#^ winter #$^$#^^ snow ^$&$&

What on earth does that mean? I appreciate it's swearing but at least
give
me a clue!

Does it matter? Use the swear word(s) of your choice. I hear the
above
in my head as "f-words", but YMMV.

Yes, it does. I want a phrase to tell my friend who told me her rhyme
(she
will fall about laughing.)
I am not easily shocked and neither is she so every other letter would be
fine.

Strings of special characters are the universal way to express generic
profanity. The characters are random and in no way reflect any actual
swear words.

I think they do..
Tweed

Old November 30th 10, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:46:22 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:47:02 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
Christina Websell wrote:

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Here we usually say #%#$%^#^ winter #$^$#^^ snow ^$&$&

What on earth does that mean? I appreciate it's swearing but at least
give
me a clue!

Does it matter? Use the swear word(s) of your choice. I hear the
above
in my head as "f-words", but YMMV.

Yes, it does. I want a phrase to tell my friend who told me her rhyme
(she
will fall about laughing.)
I am not easily shocked and neither is she so every other letter would be
fine.

Strings of special characters are the universal way to express generic
profanity. The characters are random and in no way reflect any actual
swear words.

I think they do..

For example?
Old November 30th 10, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Nov 30, 3:46*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
wrote in message

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:47:02 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

Well, I was _thinking_ specific words when I typed it. But the
characters are were not chosen to represent those specific words but
were simply "strings of special characters."

I am willing to translate but I insist on putting a space between this
text and the translation, so that none of the sensitive people in this
ng get offended. No one who reads it is entitled to complain, although
it is pretty mild. For me.

space begins

space ends

ANOTHER Hell of a winter Son of a bitch sn*w **** it

--
Will in New Haven

Old November 30th 10, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:
wrote in message

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:47:02 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

Putting my comments here to preserve the pristine spoiler space.

I think it's funny that you would spell out the swear words but still
put an asterisk in "snow".

space begins

space ends

ANOTHER Hell of a winter Son of a bitch sn*w **** it

--
Will in New Haven

--
I don't know that I will ever trust again
It's a price I must pay for all my sins
Old November 30th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Christina Websell wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Here we usually say #%#$%^#^ winter #$^$#^^ snow ^$&$&

What on earth does that mean? I appreciate it's swearing but at least give
me a clue!

Tweed

I think he's simply expressing disgust at the heavy (and unusually
early) snowfall much of the U.S. has been experiencing, this year.

Old December 1st 10, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

wrote:

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Here we usually say #%#$%^#^ winter #$^$#^^ snow ^$&$&
What on earth does that mean? I appreciate it's swearing but at least
give
me a clue!
Does it matter? Use the swear word(s) of your choice. I hear the
above
in my head as "f-words", but YMMV.

Yes, it does. I want a phrase to tell my friend who told me her rhyme
(she
will fall about laughing.)
I am not easily shocked and neither is she so every other letter would be
fine.

Strings of special characters are the universal way to express generic
profanity. The characters are random and in no way reflect any actual
swear words.

I think they do..
Tweed

Just substitute the words you usually use! LOL. MLB