OT. New neighbours again

Old December 28th 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default OT. New neighbours again

"Adrian" wrote in message

Nothing to worry about, Lee, under English law Tweed has up to 12 years to
complain.
--
Adrian

And it won't take me long to do so. How dare they do it when I was in
hospital and away from home?
I'm afraid they haven't met me in quite those circumstances before. When I
got cross..

Old December 28th 11, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

i can't encourage you enough to have camera/vido recorder at the ready for
evidence should you need it, maybe being retired will be a blessing if you
can catch them in a wrongful act, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I will win, I can assure you.
It will be horribly difficult for them to remove their trees without
setting a foot on my property.
They will have to get a crane in and put up scaffolding over their garage.
It will cost them loads. What a pity :-)

It could have all been avoided had they been OK about sharing the dropped
kerb between our properties, like it was always done.
I will not hop with my broken ankle more than once to plead with them to
move their car.
I can drive, but only nearby. I made sure I can do an emergency stop and
I can. Poor Mr F is suffering from me not being able to drive and his
battery is well down. so my brother is taking it to charge it up, then I
will be out and about with him.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i will be praying this all goes well for you, staying on the right side of
the law sometimes costs more but even if it takes a while it generally
gets you a win, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"trubble" wrote in message

Yes, well block *MY* ramp, at *YOUR* peril. End of problem.

I can tell you it would be a cold day in hell, before a nasty neighbor
cost me thousands of (dollars OR pounds) without the most severe of
repercussions.

Often, when dealing with assholes, it is best to settle things outside
of the courts, where logic and RIGHT prevails, and not who has the most
expensive lawyer...or solicitor, as you call them.

Assholes need to be dealt with in a manner that they deserve.

I prefer to keep on the right side of the law. There *will* be
repercussions in that they have now guaranteed complete non-co-operation
by me in anything they might want to do that involves, well, my
co-operation!
Tweed works in mysterious ways :-)