Ping! Rebecca

Old January 28th 13, 09:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Ping! Rebecca

Hihihih Bekky!!!!
gudgud tu see yu bak heer!
Heow ar yuz? Heow iz mins Sunnydance?
Heow iz mine MIL?

I hav mizt youz berrymutsh.

--
Pitö.önya

Old February 2nd 13, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Hihi, Pitoonya! Sundance an me iz bof fine now, altho I wuz sik fur a wile.
Myown tummee desidid it did not like da fudz dat it wuz gittin, an it
startid frowin dem up. Uv korse, dat meened a vizzit to da TED. Da TED shot
me wif meddysin to make da tummee feel betterer, and sed I shud start eetin
a difurent fudz, an dat haz hewped. Not onlee dat, but I uzed my kittee mind
kontrol to make her fingk I had loozed sum wate, an she sed I shud git mor
fudz! So fingz is betterer now.

Sundance iz gud, too. He missez yoo, too. He haz bin fingkin bowt yurown
annipurrsary dat iz kummin up. Iz dere enneefing yood like me to hint to
hizself to do fur it?

Meowmie haznt bin heer much becuz uv 2 fingz. Wun iz dat she getted a tablit
pooter dat she haz bin uzin a lot, but she duznt know how to do noozgroopz
on it. (An evin if she did, itz hard to typebite on it.) Also, she duznt uze
da big pooter az much, kuz uv sumbuddy called Arthur Itis who haz been makin
herown hand hurt when she yoozez da mowse.

Rebecca

Old February 3rd 13, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
[...]

Fangu fur diz reepli, SIL.

I yam glad dat ower annipurrserree iz on Balentine'z Dae.
I am nottid lowd tu hav chokullatz, so I gez fowlerz urr juleree...
urr kreemycheeze ur butr..
Duz Sunnydanze weer tyz? Wud he lyke kreemycheeze &/ur butr ?

Sumtymz meowmee getz carpool inna tunil, sew her fewlz yur meowmeez
pane.
--
Pitö.önya

Old February 6th 13, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_3_]

Well, Ize shur he wud ware a ty if yoo givved it to hizsewf. As fur da fudz, he wud like ennee fudz, speshully cheez, kuz he never gits cheez. Meowmie sez hizown tummee duznt like cheez, but awl Sundance knoze is dat hizown mouf likez it.
Old February 6th 13, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message
Well, Ize shur he wud ware a ty if yoo givved it to hizsewf. As fur da
fudz, he wud like ennee fudz, speshully cheez, kuz he never gits
cheez. Meowmie sez hizown tummee duznt like cheez, but awl Sundance
knoze is dat hizown mouf likez it.

---------
Uhhh Huhhh--
I eet soiy cheze tuu, kayn't tewl da difurrenze...
Sew, I wyll shayer mine soiy cheze, And knitt hym uh tye.
Cheez, Juzta liddul offurr wun weak tyll Balentymez Dae, AND ower
annipurrserree!

Hey, Sunnydanze, duyu wanna go bak to Madonna Inn????? Huuhhh???
It mite get sunnee by den...
Stik arownd.
Pitö.önya

Ping Rebecca and Sundance Mosey =^..^=[_12_] Cat community 3 April 30th 12 05:00 AM
ping rebecca Storrmmee Cat community 6 February 19th 12 07:19 AM
In Appurreeshiashum ov Rebecca Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 9 October 20th 11 03:38 AM
Miss Rebecca? Stormmee Cat community 2 March 9th 08 11:47 PM
Rebecca lounged on me! Sandy Cat anecdotes 8 March 9th 06 06:47 AM