Milo has gone AWOL

Old July 7th 04, 04:58 PM
Adrian

Default Milo has gone AWOL

I haven't seen Milo for 24 hours, he was playing with Baggy in the
garden, then he vanished. Instead of celebrating his first birthday I'm
sitting here worried sick. I've made flyers and spoken to most of the
neighbours, will go round again this evening. I've got a feeling I'll
never see him again, please purr that I'm wrong.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old July 7th 04, 06:07 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Many, many, many purrs that Milo returns *soon*, safe and well.

Gentle *hugs* helen s

**$om $

Old July 7th 04, 06:09 PM
Karen

Now don't think that way!! We will send mega purrs to guide Milo home. What
kind of neighborhood do you live in? You are in the UK, right? We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

Old July 7th 04, 06:33 PM
Julie Snowshoe

Hobbes, Selena and Lacey are joining paws with Grant, Sugar and Pearl to
help form the purr chain.
Julie

Karen wrote:

We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

Old July 7th 04, 06:33 PM
Julie Snowshoe

Hobbes, Selena and Lacey are joining paws with Grant, Sugar and Pearl to
help form the purr chain.
Julie

Karen wrote:

We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

Old July 7th 04, 06:55 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 13:33:28 -0400, Julie Snowshoe
wrote:

Adding Cosmo, Internet, Sabra, Trill, Wolfie, Brando and Merlyn (along
with me) to that chain. Big prayers going out to Bast that Milo be
found happy and healthy soon.

Ginger-lyn

Hobbes, Selena and Lacey are joining paws with Grant, Sugar and Pearl to
help form the purr chain.
Julie

Karen wrote:

We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

Old July 7th 04, 06:55 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

wrote:

Adding Cosmo, Internet, Sabra, Trill, Wolfie, Brando and Merlyn (along
with me) to that chain. Big prayers going out to Bast that Milo be
found happy and healthy soon.

Ginger-lyn

Hobbes, Selena and Lacey are joining paws with Grant, Sugar and Pearl to
help form the purr chain.
Julie

Karen wrote:

We will
start a purr chain NOW!

Karen

Old July 7th 04, 06:57 PM
Annie Wxill

"Adrian" wrote in message
I haven't seen Milo for 24 hours, he was playing with Baggy in the
garden, then he vanished. ...
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)

Homecoming purrs are headed Milo's way.
Annie