I getted a mousey!!!

Old November 21st 05, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default I getted a mousey!!!

der hasunt been a mousy inna howze fur a longlong time butted I getted
it!!!! Den furry taked it anna threw itself away, I wulda eated it but
NNOOOOO he taked it and threw itself away!!! OEJ, disgruntled mighty
hunter...

Hooman note: I was at the computer and heard a low evil noise, it was a
seriously Steven King like noise. I sat in stunned shock for a full minute.
I had not heard such a noise since Miss Violette left us. I called furry to
investigate, he came slowly into the living room and Trudi and OEJ were
staring at each other. OEJ was the growler and Trudi wanted what OEJ had...
DH couldn't see what she had so much of it was in her mouth, when he got her
it was a baby mouse and I got him a Ziploc to pick it up with, it was
diseased but nothing had been consumed,

Soft

Old November 21st 05, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , Stormmee wrote:

[...]

Concatulations on yor huntin! Ifn there wuz a baby there must be
others! Keep up da gudgud werk!

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old November 21st 05, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:41:33 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

der hasunt been a mousy inna howze fur a longlong time butted I getted
it!!!! Den furry taked it anna threw itself away, I wulda eated it but
NNOOOOO he taked it and threw itself away!!! OEJ, disgruntled mighty
hunter...

From one expert mouser to anudder, concatulations! Dose meowsies isn't
easy to catch. I know - I'z catched FREE of dem while walkin mine
hoomin-on-a-string.

But hoomins allez want to take dem away from ussez. I made it easy on mine
hoomin - when I catched a meowsie I just holded it in mineown mouf for a
minute or so, den I letted it go - cuz I knowed dat mine Paw would haf
letted it go anyway.

So concatulations again!

Does we have a club fur mousers?

Harri

Hooman note: I was at the computer and heard a low evil noise, it was a
seriously Steven King like noise. I sat in stunned shock for a full
minute. I had not heard such a noise since Miss Violette left us. I
called furry to investigate, he came slowly into the living room and
Trudi and OEJ were staring at each other. OEJ was the growler and Trudi
wanted what OEJ had... DH couldn't see what she had so much of it was in
her mouth, when he got her it was a baby mouse and I got him a Ziploc to
pick it up with, it was diseased but nothing had been consumed,

Soft

Hoomin note - I think our kitties are pretty resilient, and their systems
allow them to deal with diseased prey. But I'm also sure that it's better
for them when we take that prey away from them before they eat it!

Dan

Old November 21st 05, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I gotted #3 alreadi,

Furry taked #2 away furm mineself alzo, anna i leaved #3 behind soft's
houseshoes, so her stepped onnit, so there, take anofur one away, OEJ, prowd
hunttress

Old November 21st 05, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Notted mineself, OEJ did it, Stormmee, hopin to get one some day...

I getted 3 of dem anna dey wuz alife when i catched den but dey izunt
anymore, OEJ, mighty huntress!!!
. ..

Old November 21st 05, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 02:41:33 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

der hasunt been a mousy inna howze fur a longlong time butted I getted
it!!!! Den furry taked it anna threw itself away, I wulda eated it but
NNOOOOO he taked it and threw itself away!!! OEJ, disgruntled mighty
hunter...

Hooman note: I was at the computer and heard a low evil noise, it was a
seriously Steven King like noise. I sat in stunned shock for a full minute.
I had not heard such a noise since Miss Violette left us. I called furry to
investigate, he came slowly into the living room and Trudi and OEJ were
staring at each other. OEJ was the growler and Trudi wanted what OEJ had...
DH couldn't see what she had so much of it was in her mouth, when he got her
it was a baby mouse and I got him a Ziploc to pick it up with, it was
diseased but nothing had been consumed,

Soft

I'ze furry impressed! I'ze neffur, neffur effen seen a mousie in my
hole life! 'cept for Mr. Mowsie, da fleecy won dat my hooman filz wif
nip.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/21/2005 12:59:54 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old November 21st 05, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

HiHi Stormee, yu is a gudgud natchrual meowser. Concatulations! I
catched a meowsi at meowmies old house, butted now we are stufft into a
much smaller compartment wer der ar no meowsies (eggsept fer da wons
dat shee bize fer usses to powncs upon.) Xena and I miss haffing alla
dat rum to run after fings, but we nose dat dis is onlee temporarree
until she kin find us a noo howse. Yu dun a gud gud jub!
Callisto, for her howse