Abelard To Be Grounded

Old August 28th 04, 08:17 AM
Marina

"Pat" wrote
If he shows up, that's it!!!

Lots of purrs coming for Abelard to come home soon.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old August 28th 04, 12:38 PM
Pat

"Melissa Houle" wrote in message

that evil cat was in the backyard the whole time,
watching and listening as I circled and circled,
calling her at intervals for two days.

I can see that happening with one that doesn't know you.

Abelard is still not here. All night I heard owls right near the house.

Old August 28th 04, 02:12 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:17:32 -0500, "Pat"
yodeled:

If he shows up, that's it!!!

I can't take his disappearing acts anymore. He left in the middle of the
night last night and I spent about 3 hours searching for him this evening,
worrying half to death.

He ordinarily returns by no later than midnight. Not tonight.

And meowmie cannot sleep.

It's just been too damned hot at night to keep the door shut. Well, at least
tonight if he shows up during the night he'll be able to get in.

I love that cat too much

No, just enough. Hope the little bugger comes home soon.

Theresa

Old August 28th 04, 03:07 PM
Christina Websell

All fingers and toes crossed for Abelard's safe and speedy return.
They scare you to death, don't they?

Tweed

Old August 28th 04, 03:24 PM
Pat

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
All fingers and toes crossed for Abelard's safe and speedy return.
They scare you to death, don't they?

Yes. I'm about to go out looking for him again. Thunderstorm is about to
begin here, so maybe he will want to hear me this time.

Old August 28th 04, 04:00 PM
Irulan

Pat wrote:

If he shows up, that's it!!!

I can't take his disappearing acts anymore. He left in the middle of the
night last night and I spent about 3 hours searching for him this evening,
worrying half to death.

He ordinarily returns by no later than midnight. Not tonight.

And meowmie cannot sleep.

It's just been too damned hot at night to keep the door shut. Well, at least
tonight if he shows up during the night he'll be able to get in.

I love that cat too much

Darn, the things they make us go through, eh? We will purr and pray that
Abelard makes it home really soon and that you give him a good talking
to, not that would stop him!
Jazz & hs mama

--
Irulan