Fred's goin to da Skating show!

Old December 19th 05, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Fred's goin to da Skating show!

Effen the thret of it. Fred has his Web Development tools out
again on da electronic desktop and is goin at it last night and
again tonight. He's got ta edit da photos tu usin da GIMP which
may not be da bestest tool fur that, but it duz what he needs and
then some. He's got sum big photo files fur dialup lines, tho.
It can take a loooong time to see da pikchurz.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

On $DATE , Stormmee wrote:

dat hiarball stuffz wurkz, Trudi, who knows
Fred Williams wrote in message
news
On $DATE , Stormmee wrote:

owr hooman iz happi fur yourown paw, diz sowndz lika funfun
time, butted... do you thinkz he likez diz here skatin kuz
itself remindz hisself of you catz when you playz atta yourown
howze, Trudi, knowing fur sure dat catz iz da whole point of a
hooman breafin

We duzn't like da skatin, cus it's taken Fred away frum
usses
twice dis year. Ifn he wuz reminded uv usses by da skatin, why
would he not just stay wif usses. Cinnamon duz jumps when she
chases da string. Hmmmm. So maybe dat is like skatin. I'ze too
dignified fur that myownself.
Now Fred is workin on da photos uv him wif da stars,
taken wif his
new camera. HEY! How come he's putin da skaters on his web
site
and we cats isn't der yet!?!? Somebody's luukin fur a hairball
in da slipper ifn he duzn't shape up suunsuun!

Diana, wif Ryan an Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred.

Old December 19th 05, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:03:58 +0000, Fred Williams wrote:

Effen the thret of it. Fred has his Web Development tools out
again on da electronic desktop and is goin at it last night and
again tonight. He's got ta edit da photos tu usin da GIMP which
may not be da bestest tool fur that, but it duz what he needs and
then some. He's got sum big photo files fur dialup lines, tho.
It can take a loooong time to see da pikchurz.

Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon.

As the most computer literate of my clowder, I can say confidently that
GIMP is an excellent tool, and does most of what Photoshop does. For most
users, and for just about all web-targeted development, it is an excellent
tool. And since it runs on excellent platforms (we run Linux and Solaris
at home, and have run OpenBSD and FreeBSD), we are quite fond of GIMP.

Amelia
Computer cat extraordinaire
Old December 19th 05, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On $DATE , Amelia T Cat wrote:

[...]

Fred runs da Fedora CORE 4 hisownself, and likes da GIMP, altho
he's sill lernin how to use it. He's takin photos wif da Fujifilm
Finepix S9000 and da GIMP only has 8 bit colour, but mostly he
notices he cannot see da differense. It'll just take a liddle
longer to get da web site updated.