(murp) hi?

Old April 6th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default (murp) hi?

a small, slim white gurl kittee with a pale, pale, pale yella tayle
peers 'round thu dooR:
(murp) hi? thu big kats sed I cud rite this time. Thu hooman whu brot
me in thiz hows kalls me Snowy. She had fixed whut wuzn't broke but
thats ok. Thare iz gud fud heer, soft places 2 sleep, & no boddee
skaring me. she ses she iz fostering me but thu uthur kats seem 2
think I'll be heer a long time. that's ok. huh? o, Sweet Wilyum ses
2 tell u I haf lite bloo eyes. eeneeway, i think i am bowt 9 months
old. I don't no wen it will b my turn 2 rite agin, but I thot I shud
say 'hi'.
Snowy

Old April 7th 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

a small, slim white gurl kittee with a pale, pale, pale yella
tayle
peers 'round thu dooR:
(murp) hi? thu big kats sed I cud rite this time. Thu hooman
whu brot
me in thiz hows kalls me Snowy. She had fixed whut wuzn't
broke but
thats ok. Thare iz gud fud heer, soft places 2 sleep, & no
boddee
skaring me. she ses she iz fostering me but thu uthur kats
seem 2
think I'll be heer a long time. that's ok. huh? o, Sweet
Wilyum ses
2 tell u I haf lite bloo eyes. eeneeway, i think i am bowt 9
months
old. I don't no wen it will b my turn 2 rite agin, but I
thot I shud
say 'hi'.
Snowy

[sniffnosesniffnose-cheekrub]

Hi, Snowy! My name is Roscoe P. Catrane, and I'm running for
Sheriff of Catmerica.

I'd like to introduce my cousins, Kitty Schottland & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney.

Auntie Debby heard that a lot of blue-eyed white cats are deaf.
Are you?

Old April 7th 06, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

ChildFree23 wrote:
[...]

Hi, Roscoe, Kitty, and Lilith! no, i heer purty gud. thu woman thinks
1 uf my parents wuz maybee uh Simese. but i'm not tellin! i am
smaller than Mollie Anne. She iz uh liddle taller than me & hur furs
stand up more. mine just stay down. thu woman ses if she gets hur
curaj 2gether sum time & trys thu dijitall kamera, y'all mite get 2 c
what we all luk like. Snowy

Old April 8th 06, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

[...]

Really? My humans think I could be part Siamese. I also have a
very long tail. Do you? In a previous thread, we were having
the Kitten Parade Tail Brigade. Why don't you join us?

Can you keep a secret? I think your human is going to keep you.

Cousin Roscoe P. Catrane, Age 1
Future Sheriff of Catmerica

Old April 8th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

ChildFree23 wrote:
[...]

Hi, Roscoe.
Well. she mite. she duz put owt gud fud----& I eat all I can. she
plays with us with uh red spotty thing. there are soft things 2 sleep
on. She opens thu door 2 thu Out, & we watch thu burds.
But! she haz picked me up! I don't like that. she ses I haf 2 share
thu fud with thu uthers. I don't know wy. Mollie Anne gigguls
sometimes wen she sees me bump 'Tonio frum a dish. she ses he always
took thu bowls b4! I'll think abowt this staying thing.
purrs, Snowy
(New Orleans has doubles; other places has duplexes. My house WAS a
double---two front doors. But after a fire in 1983, the replacement
corner did not get a new back door. So for my 'grand palace', I have
three outside doors and 520 square feet of house space on a 900 sq ft
lot. I'm not sure about 7 cats in the space, but so far, they seem to
be ok.)

Old April 8th 06, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi, Roscoe.
Well. she mite. she duz put owt gud fud----& I eat all I can. she
plays with us with uh red spotty thing. there are soft things 2 sleep
on. She opens thu door 2 thu Out, & we watch thu burds.
But! she haz picked me up! I don't like that. she ses I haf 2 share
thu fud with thu uthers. I don't know wy. Mollie Anne gigguls
sometimes wen she sees me bump 'Tonio frum a dish. she ses he always
took thu bowls b4! I'll think abowt this staying thing.
purrs, Snowy

It sowns to myownself like yoo haz fowndid a gud home. I duznt like bein
pikked up, eedur, but itz hard to find hoominz dat duz efurryfing rite.

We waches birdeez, too, froo a glass door. Doze birdeez haz da nerv to git
into owrown patio an hop arown like day ownz it! If we ever git in da out,
we'll teech dem!

Rebecca