Prayers & purrs for ex & her furbabies after break in please.

Old October 12th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

Default Prayers & purrs for ex & her furbabies after break in please.

I would like to request prayers and purrs for ex and her furbabies
after break in please. Yesterday someone kicked in the door at my
ex's when she was gone and her 2 furbabies were there by themselves.

They are nervous and jumpy to begin with and whenever someone new
comes they hide under her bed. Well when they heard noise they
evidently went there and were there all the while the people were
ransacking the place and the bedroom. The bedroom was completely
ripped up and our poor babies were under the bed all the while.

Needless to say they are so tramatized now that the slightess noise
they are ready to go!!! They would not even come to us for the
longest time. We are just working with them and not pushing them and
hopefully in time they will settle down a bit again!! I am just so
thankfull that they all came through it safe and were not injured in
any any. The material thing can be replaced but lives can not be
whether 2 or 4 legged!!

Old October 12th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:35:16 +0000, kraut wrote:

I would like to request prayers and purrs for ex and her furbabies
after break in please. Yesterday someone kicked in the door at my
ex's when she was gone and her 2 furbabies were there by themselves.

Poor furkids! Purrs for them to calm down soon.

Dan
Old October 12th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:35:16 GMT, kraut

[...]

Hoomin Note: I hope they settle down. In the 90's I was burglarized 3
times and my cat Beast was alone in the house. She got over it.
Old October 12th 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Purrs fur da kitties an hoomins. Dat is furry furry bad. Nasty hoomins
dat did dat. Weze hopez dey git kawt.

Booker, Chappy, and Snowflake

Old October 12th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ajo Clowder

Purrrrs fur da furs ana der huminz ana hisssssspit onna badbad huminz
hoo did diz.
Ralph, for his clowder

Old October 12th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

kraut wrote:
[...]

Purrs for the little ones to get over it. They apparantly had a
rougher time than my d*g Snowball (RB) the time someone broke in,
whoever it was opened a box of d*g buscuits we had in the cupboard and
gave her about half of them. Bribed her with her OWN buscits.

Kindness will erase the memory of trauma.

Will in New Haven

--

"Long may you run.
Long may you run.

Neill Young - "Long May You Run"

Old October 12th 07, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Gosh, I am so sorry for the furballs and for the two of you. People have no
respect for each other these days, just glad they didn't physically harm the
little ones. Purrs and Prayers. O. T., Willow, Piglet and Scooter D*G
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
ps.com...

Old October 12th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Friday 12 October 2007 10:35, kraut wrote:

[...]

Big purrz fur the two kitties and ex. Dis is not nice at all and we
are holding yu all in da light. May Bast bless and comfort effurrywon
der.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old October 13th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
kraut

[...]

Thanks all very much for the purrs and kind words.

It is end of second day after and they are calming down a bit but
every time they hear a noise especially from area of door that was
kicked in they are ready to go.

Thanks again all.

Old October 13th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

kraut wrote:

[...]

Horrible, just horrible! I suppose the one good thing is that your ex
wasn't home at the time and the subhumans involved didn't go after the
cats and harm them, but you ex must be scared and feeling so violated
and the poor cats totally freaked out.

I'm sending good thoughts to all of you, and five kitties are revving
up some powerful soothing purrrrrrs of comfort.

Melissa
with Mietze, Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed and Ella
--
Remove the first m to reply