Forever home

Old May 14th 06, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Forever home

Calico goes to her onetruehome at 9am this morning. less than 7 hours
from now. I have a copy of the vet records we had from treating her for
a bladder infection and the blood work showing where she is hyperthroid
for her new slave. Hew new slave's last cat lived to 23 so she knows
how to deal with cats. She has gone out and bought toys and catnip and
some food. I've got tranquilizers for her trip which is going to be
fairly long for a cat that stresses easily.

It is all so very exciting. I didn't think anyone would want her. I'm
willing to be late to Church tomorrow to make sure she gets off okay. I
won't get my usual seat, but that's alright. Calico has a forever home.

Bridget
Old May 14th 06, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs from here that the trip and the settling in both go smoothly for
Calico.
Tish

Old May 14th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

hooray for Calico and her new meowmie. We will purr and pray that everything
goes well for both. God bless you.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
m...

Old May 14th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-14, Bridget penned:
Calico goes to her onetruehome at 9am this morning. less than 7
hours from now. I have a copy of the vet records we had from
treating her for a bladder infection and the blood work showing
where she is hyperthroid for her new slave. Hew new slave's last
cat lived to 23 so she knows how to deal with cats. She has gone
out and bought toys and catnip and some food. I've got
tranquilizers for her trip which is going to be fairly long for a
cat that stresses easily.

It is all so very exciting. I didn't think anyone would want her.
I'm willing to be late to Church tomorrow to make sure she gets off
okay. I won't get my usual seat, but that's alright. Calico has a
forever home.

Yay!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 14th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bridget wrote:

Calico goes to her onetruehome at 9am this morning. less than 7 hours
from now. I have a copy of the vet records we had from treating her for
a bladder infection and the blood work showing where she is hyperthroid
for her new slave. Hew new slave's last cat lived to 23 so she knows
how to deal with cats. She has gone out and bought toys and catnip and
some food. I've got tranquilizers for her trip which is going to be
fairly long for a cat that stresses easily.

It is all so very exciting. I didn't think anyone would want her. I'm
willing to be late to Church tomorrow to make sure she gets off okay. I
won't get my usual seat, but that's alright. Calico has a forever home.

Bridget

That's wonderful to hear!
Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for everything to go really well,
Polonca and Soncek

Old May 14th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Bridget" wrote in message
m...
Calico goes to her onetruehome at 9am this morning. less than 7 hours from
now. I have a copy of the vet records we had from treating her for a
bladder infection and the blood work showing where she is hyperthroid for
her new slave. Hew new slave's last cat lived to 23 so she knows how to
deal with cats. She has gone out and bought toys and catnip and some
food. I've got tranquilizers for her trip which is going to be fairly
long for a cat that stresses easily.

It is all so very exciting. I didn't think anyone would want her. I'm
willing to be late to Church tomorrow to make sure she gets off okay. I
won't get my usual seat, but that's alright. Calico has a forever home.

I'm kinda sad to see that Calico's foreverhome isn't with you, but very glad
to see that her forever home meets your exacting standards.

Congratulations, Calico!

Yowie

Old May 15th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Calico goes to her onetruehome at 9am this morning. less than 7 hours
from now. I have a copy of the vet records we had from treating her for
a bladder infection and the blood work showing where she is hyperthroid
for her new slave. Hew new slave's last cat lived to 23 so she knows
how to deal with cats. She has gone out and bought toys and catnip and
some food. I've got tranquilizers for her trip which is going to be
fairly long for a cat that stresses easily.

It is all so very exciting. I didn't think anyone would want her. I'm
willing to be late to Church tomorrow to make sure she gets off okay. I
won't get my usual seat, but that's alright. Calico has a forever home.

Bridget

I am so glad, Bridget. May Calico live a long, happy, healthy life at
her forever home.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Charlies's new home Bridget Cat anecdotes 10 March 15th 06 09:51 PM
Sasha is home meow Cat anecdotes 8 January 20th 06 07:41 PM
Sasha is home meow Cat health & behaviour 2 January 20th 06 05:07 PM
Going "home" tomorrow Cheryl Cat rescue 9 November 25th 03 02:24 PM
Finding home for cats Dee Falt Cats - misc 24 November 10th 03 08:59 PM