My morning Wakeup

Old April 20th 06, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My morning Wakeup

I feel these paws kneading my throat this morning, Miss Cleo. Keep those
claws in Cleo.

Hey wait a minute, those claws are facing the wrong way. Cleo that's
starting to hurt... Mmmph.

Gasp, Cleo get your bum off my face... Mmmph.

Gasp, Cleo, I'm not going to wash your bum.

Ptooey.

Old April 20th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bill Stock wrote:
I feel these paws kneading my throat this morning, Miss Cleo. Keep
those claws in Cleo.

Hey wait a minute, those claws are facing the wrong way. Cleo that's
starting to hurt... Mmmph.

Gasp, Cleo get your bum off my face... Mmmph.

Gasp, Cleo, I'm not going to wash your bum.

Ptooey.

LOL! Persia curls up on my stomach when I'm on the couch reading. Normally
she's facing in my direction so she can get kitty scritches along her neck.
Lately, though, she's been facing the other way and her tail twitches in my
face and her bum is right there. I say "sit down, Persia! Get your butt
out of my face!" Even a book doesn't necessarily shield me when she's got
her tail sticking up in the air in front of me.

I like it much better when I'm lying on my side watching TV or reading and
she comes up next to me, face first. G

Jill

Old April 20th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-20, jmcquown penned:

I like it much better when I'm lying on my side watching TV or
reading and she comes up next to me, face first. G

About 90% of the time, Oscar wants to sit with her tail up my nose,
rather than her more attractive side facing me.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 20th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:28:06 -0400, Bill Stock wrote:

I feel these paws kneading my throat this morning, Miss Cleo. Keep those
claws in Cleo.

Hey wait a minute, those claws are facing the wrong way. Cleo that's
starting to hurt... Mmmph.

Gasp, Cleo get your bum off my face... Mmmph.

Gasp, Cleo, I'm not going to wash your bum.

Ptooey.

That will teach you. Now she is even. MLB
Old April 20th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-20, jmcquown penned:

I like it much better when I'm lying on my side watching TV or
reading and she comes up next to me, face first. G

About 90% of the time, Oscar wants to sit with her tail up my nose,
rather than her more attractive side facing me.

She "wuvs"you and is "offering" herself.. MLB
Old April 21st 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-04-20, mlbriggs penned:
On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:10:46 -0600, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

About 90% of the time, Oscar wants to sit with her tail up my nose,
rather than her more attractive side facing me.

She "wuvs"you and is "offering" herself.. MLB

Sadly, this effort goes unappreciated.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old April 21st 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bill Stock wrote:

I feel these paws kneading my throat this morning, Miss Cleo. Keep those
claws in Cleo.

Hey wait a minute, those claws are facing the wrong way. Cleo that's
starting to hurt... Mmmph.

Gasp, Cleo get your bum off my face... Mmmph.

Gasp, Cleo, I'm not going to wash your bum.

Ptooey.

ROFLOL!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old April 21st 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Welcome to our world.

We begin with Brandy. Sweet Brandy-candy. Heavy Brandy-candy. Big, heavy
Brandy taking a running jump and dive-bombing my chest and, satisfied that
my OOF! is loud enough runs on to my husband and takes turns. All this time
she purrs like an outboard motor. Now I must say this is a pleasant was to
wake up. But if Louie doesn't get up to her satisfaction, she lets Odessa
take over. Our Dolly will back up to my husband's face like a Mack truck; I
sometime make the bee-beep-beep that a truck will do backing up. And she,
friendly little thing, will lift her tail and press her intimate regions
right up to his delicate nose, the naughty girl. She does this with ALL the
boys. I think she has an Electra complex, but what do I know from mental
health?

Blessed be,
Baha

Old April 21st 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Singh" wrote in message
[...]

The Tart! Nice to know I'm not alone.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old April 22nd 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Singh wrote:
Welcome to our world.

We begin with Brandy. Sweet Brandy-candy. Heavy Brandy-candy. Big, heavy
Brandy taking a running jump and dive-bombing my chest and, satisfied that
my OOF! is loud enough runs on to my husband and takes turns. All this time
she purrs like an outboard motor. Now I must say this is a pleasant was to
wake up. But if Louie doesn't get up to her satisfaction, she lets Odessa
take over. Our Dolly will back up to my husband's face like a Mack truck; I
sometime make the bee-beep-beep that a truck will do backing up. And she,
friendly little thing, will lift her tail and press her intimate regions
right up to his delicate nose, the naughty girl. She does this with ALL the
boys. I think she has an Electra complex, but what do I know from mental
health?

LOL! I like your image of her as a truck backing up.