Movie to See

Old May 13th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Movie to See

The DaVinci Code... I read the book, gonna see the film when I'm working
with John. I am a total Tom Hanks fan. Can't wait to see him in this.

I don't think there is a cat in this movie. (sigh)

Oh, and he adopted another dog named Twig. Short aired, long squat body but
short legs. Red hair.

Jill

Old May 13th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:

The DaVinci Code... I read the book, gonna see the film when I'm working
with John. I am a total Tom Hanks fan. Can't wait to see him in this.

I don't think there is a cat in this movie. (sigh)

Was there a cat in the book? I don't remember one.

Oh, and he adopted another dog named Twig. Short aired, long squat
body but short legs. Red hair.

Who adopted another dog? Tom Hanks? John? Inquiring minds...

Joyce
Old May 13th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I can't wait to see the movie. Finished to book a little while ago
starting to read his angels and demons excellent book. For anyone ho has
not been to France it will be an experience. I hope the movie brings out
the beauty of France. Also the truth about religion is hopefully brought to
light

"jmcquown" wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

The DaVinci Code... I read the book, gonna see the film when I'm

working with John. I am a total Tom Hanks fan. Can't wait to see
him in this.

I don't think there is a cat in this movie. (sigh)

Was there a cat in the book? I don't remember one.

No, no cats but but lots of paintings (LLL will love that it was filmed in
the Lourve)... took them a year of negotiation to get permission to film
in
there.

One day I hope to visit.

Jill

Old May 13th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-13, Matthew aka NMR penned:
I can't wait to see the movie. Finished to book a little while ago
starting to read his angels and demons excellent book. For anyone
ho has not been to France it will be an experience. I hope the
movie brings out the beauty of France. Also the truth about
religion is hopefully brought to light

That people make up the version of religion that suits their purposes?

Er, seriously, curious what you mean by that. I mean, there are a lot
of religions. Saying "the truth about Christianity" could make sense
.... but most religions never even came up in the book, that I recall.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 13th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

What I meant is that he did talk mainly about Christianity. I keep
forgetting not everyone has read a lot of his books there are other
religions mentioned elsewhere . This is going to be hard to explain in text
with out the benefit of seeing my emotions behind my words. So bear with me
people this is not to start a fight or anything
All religions' writings are based on man's word his interpretations of what
"god" wants. There is no religion in the world that has not been influenced
by man's word or rewritten to suite man. There is no true word from god(s)
if their were there would only be that service for that god. For we would
know that a god truly existed: that is my reference not a fact so bite your
alls' tongue
If the truth about Christianity is brought out finally where all the
people can view it. Which has been tried many of times in the past by the
media; the last temptation of Christ is an example and any of us about
middle age remember what a ruckus it was in the 80's.

Other major religions truths can be brought out. How many wars have been
fought are being fought or will be fought in the name of someone's god.
Right now we see it every day in the news a suicide bomber strikes in the
name of his god; but in their own text it says suicide is a sin but man's or
men's interpretation has changed it around to suite their purpose saying it
is not suicide but taking out your enemies and is glorious. Every day we
see it in the news my god is better than your god. If the truth about one
religion can be shown to everyday people maybe the truth can shine thru and
get to some of them and make them rethink their positions. Maybe I am just
to hopefully or naive

Did I do an ok job of explaining or did you all get lost

Old May 13th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

.. Also the truth about
religion is hopefully brought to light

That people make up the version of religion that suits their purposes?
Er, seriously, curious what you mean by that. I mean, there are a lot
of religions. Saying "the truth about Christianity" could make sense
... but most religions never even came up in the book, that I recall.
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Not my kinda movie. You intellectuals enjoy DaVinci w/my best
wishes.
I will be at local premier of X-Men sequel....Hugh Jackman w/more
facial hair than Jake Plummer......to each his/her own.

Old May 13th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I will be there to don't know us IQ nerds sort of to say. I have already
purchased my advanced tickets for the movie. I am a huge x fan. I have
been collecting comics since I was a boy and have quite a few of them signed
by the actors, authors and artist.

I am going to see M3 tonight if I can and maybe the Poseidon when I get a
chance can wait to see how they remade that movie one of my favorites
actresses was in the original shelly winters

Movie cat Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 February 22nd 05 01:03 AM
Indie's red greebling chase up the great recliner (movie) Lorraine Cat anecdotes 1 February 1st 05 04:35 AM
[OT] Soccer Movie Question Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 5 January 13th 04 03:57 PM
Declawing mentioned in movie "Elf" KellyH Cat health & behaviour 3 November 16th 03 12:13 AM