EMERGENCY PURRS REQUESTED

Old May 15th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default EMERGENCY PURRS REQUESTED

They just announced the fire that was raging for the past week that they had
under control has flare up and jumped the highway More Mandatory evacuations
are being enforced at this moment 1200 Families and homes are in several
Danger right now at this moment. And the fires which are being called
suspicious are being pushed by the winds towards more subdivisions more
families and homes are in danger. There is also a animals shelter in that
area. I have no idea if It has been evacuated or not. I am praying that it
was at the earlier fire dangers this week but I know it has not hit that
area yet or it would made the news. PLEASE PRAYERS, HUGS AND PURRS ARE
NEEDED

http://www.local6.com/news/9219159/detail.html

Old May 15th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on the way for every one in the path of the fire and the people
fighting them.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
.. .

Old May 15th 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 15 May 2006 22:06:37 GMT, "Matthew aka NMR"
yodeled:

They just announced the fire that was raging for the past week that they had
under control has flare up and jumped the highway More Mandatory evacuations
are being enforced at this moment 1200 Families and homes are in several
Danger right now at this moment. And the fires which are being called
suspicious are being pushed by the winds towards more subdivisions more
families and homes are in danger. There is also a animals shelter in that
area. I have no idea if It has been evacuated or not. I am praying that it
was at the earlier fire dangers this week but I know it has not hit that
area yet or it would made the news. PLEASE PRAYERS, HUGS AND PURRS ARE
NEEDED

http://www.local6.com/news/9219159/detail.html

Yikes! Purrs on the way.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 15th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 15 May 2006 22:06:37 +0000, Matthew aka NMR wrote:

They just announced the fire that was raging for the past week that they had
under control has flare up and jumped the highway More Mandatory evacuations
are being enforced at this moment 1200 Families and homes are in several
Danger right now at this moment. And the fires which are being called
suspicious are being pushed by the winds towards more subdivisions more
families and homes are in danger. There is also a animals shelter in that
area. I have no idea if It has been evacuated or not. I am praying that it
was at the earlier fire dangers this week but I know it has not hit that
area yet or it would made the news. PLEASE PRAYERS, HUGS AND PURRS ARE
NEEDED

You've got it, Matthew. Prayers and purrs on the way.

Dan
Old May 15th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-05-15, Matthew aka NMR penned:
They just announced the fire that was raging for the past week that
they had under control has flare up and jumped the highway More
Mandatory evacuations are being enforced at this moment 1200
Families and homes are in several Danger right now at this moment.
And the fires which are being called suspicious are being pushed by
the winds towards more subdivisions more families and homes are in
danger. There is also a animals shelter in that area. I have no
idea if It has been evacuated or not. I am praying that it was at
the earlier fire dangers this week but I know it has not hit that
area yet or it would made the news. PLEASE PRAYERS, HUGS AND PURRS
ARE NEEDED

Purrs incoming.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old May 16th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
They just announced the fire that was raging for the past week that they had
under control has flare up and jumped the highway More Mandatory evacuations
are being enforced at this moment 1200 Families and homes are in several
Danger right now at this moment. And the fires which are being called
suspicious are being pushed by the winds towards more subdivisions more
families and homes are in danger. There is also a animals shelter in that
area. I have no idea if It has been evacuated or not. I am praying that it
was at the earlier fire dangers this week but I know it has not hit that
area yet or it would made the news. PLEASE PRAYERS, HUGS AND PURRS ARE
NEEDED

http://www.local6.com/news/9219159/detail.html

All we can muster of all three are on the way.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old May 16th 06, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hissing wet hisses at the fire. Hsssssssssssss!

Purring for humans, animals and plants in the way of the fire.
Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Cantate and 5

Old May 16th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

PUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they contain it soon! Purrs that the shelter has been
evacuated, and/or that the flames will pass it by. If it was arson, a
pox and dirty litter box offerings upon the arsonist.

Melissa

Old May 16th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs and prayers that everyone, two-legged and four-legged are safe and
that Mother Nature relaxes soon.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan