A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat health & behaviour
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Color fading on orange cat

Old January 11th 14, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Color fading on orange cat

My girlfriend just got her two cats back, One male one female. The male is about 6 years old and we've noticed a real loss of color in his orange coat.. Also, his testicles have a dark discoloration. They're black to be honest.. The female is overly aggressive to the male, my girlfriend and myself. This is something my girlfriend says she has never seen in her before. Has anyone had experience with either of these kinds of symptoms? I've been looking for a while and I can't find any answers. Thank you.
Old January 11th 14, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Back from her sister's house. She was was supposed to take care of her for a while.

Yes it is a dull color.

No he's not neutered. We were planning on it but haven't had the means as of yet.
Old January 27th 14, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_3_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, January 10, 2014 11:01:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
My girlfriend just got her two cats back, One male one female. The male is about 6 years old and we've noticed a real loss of color in his orange coat. Also, his testicles have a dark discoloration. They're black to be honest. The female is overly aggressive to the male, my girlfriend and myself. This is something my girlfriend says she has never seen in her before. Has anyone had experience with either of these kinds of symptoms? I've been looking for a while and I can't find any answers. Thank you.

Do they make fur dye for animals? Then you would feel a lot better about things, now wouldn't you... Must all rest with you since your cats.... they don't give a damn.