Color fading on orange cat

Old January 11th 14, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Color fading on orange cat

My girlfriend just got her two cats back, One male one female. The male is about 6 years old and we've noticed a real loss of color in his orange coat.. Also, his testicles have a dark discoloration. They're black to be honest.. The female is overly aggressive to the male, my girlfriend and myself. This is something my girlfriend says she has never seen in her before. Has anyone had experience with either of these kinds of symptoms? I've been looking for a while and I can't find any answers. Thank you.
Old January 11th 14, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Back from her sister's house. She was was supposed to take care of her for a while.

Yes it is a dull color.

No he's not neutered. We were planning on it but haven't had the means as of yet.
Old January 27th 14, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
IBen Getiner[_3_]

On Friday, January 10, 2014 11:01:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
My girlfriend just got her two cats back, One male one female. The male is about 6 years old and we've noticed a real loss of color in his orange coat. Also, his testicles have a dark discoloration. They're black to be honest. The female is overly aggressive to the male, my girlfriend and myself. This is something my girlfriend says she has never seen in her before. Has anyone had experience with either of these kinds of symptoms? I've been looking for a while and I can't find any answers. Thank you.

Do they make fur dye for animals? Then you would feel a lot better about things, now wouldn't you... Must all rest with you since your cats.... they don't give a damn.

Cat changing color allout Cats - misc 0 August 10th 05 06:35 AM
Need help figuring out cat color Melissa Cats - misc 8 October 13th 04 04:47 PM
A cat of a different color Cheryl Cat anecdotes 6 January 2nd 04 09:18 PM
kittens' age, eye color? Cathy Friedmann Cat health & behaviour 11 October 7th 03 05:19 PM
color of cat's mouth Joe Diamond Cat health & behaviour 16 July 3rd 03 02:18 PM