Ping: Victor THANK YOU!

Old May 20th 05, 06:57 PM
Margaret Fine

Default Ping: Victor THANK YOU!

Victor, I just wanted to express my appreciation for all you do around
here. I know on several occasions now you've organized us and acted as
the r.p.c.a "bank" when we all wanted to go in on a worthy cause. You
always have a spare purr when one of us needs it and you always have
sane advice. You really are a terrific person and I hope one day I have
the honor of meeting you and your family in person.

Margaret
--
Margaret Fine

Old May 20th 05, 08:07 PM
Charleen Welton

PURR, PURR, PURR for Victor!!
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin,
Aggie Marble,
Victor Marble.

Thank you Margaret for that wonderful idea!
C.

om...

Old May 20th 05, 08:10 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 20 May 2005 18:55:02 GMT, "Yoj"
yodeled:

I agree. Three cheers for Victor!

Joy

And deep rumbly purrs for him and Basho.

Theresa
Old May 20th 05, 08:27 PM
CatNipped

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
ink.net...
Victor, I just wanted to express my appreciation for all you do around
here. I know on several occasions now you've organized us and acted as
the r.p.c.a "bank" when we all wanted to go in on a worthy cause. You
always have a spare purr when one of us needs it and you always have sane
advice. You really are a terrific person and I hope one day I have the
honor of meeting you and your family in person.

I'll second that! Thanks Victor!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Margaret
--
Margaret Fine

Old May 20th 05, 11:53 PM
Christine Burel

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
ink.net...
Victor, I just wanted to express my appreciation for all you do around
here. I know on several occasions now you've organized us and acted as
the r.p.c.a "bank" when we all wanted to go in on a worthy cause. You
always have a spare purr when one of us needs it and you always have
sane advice. You really are a terrific person and I hope one day I have
the honor of meeting you and your family in person.

Margaret
--
Margaret Fine

Cannot improve on anything Margaret said, she nailed this -- you deserve
kudos, Victor.
Christine

Old May 21st 05, 01:36 PM
Victor Martinez

Thank you everybody for your kind words. I am very grateful to belong to
such a wonderful group of people.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 21st 05, 06:45 PM

wrote:

I agree. Three cheers for Victor!

Joy

"Margaret Fine" wrote in message
link.net...
Victor, I just wanted to express my appreciation for all you do around
here. I know on several occasions now you've organized us and acted as
the r.p.c.a "bank" when we all wanted to go in on a worthy cause. You
always have a spare purr when one of us needs it and you always have
sane advice. You really are a terrific person and I hope one day I have
the honor of meeting you and your family in person.

Margaret
--
Margaret Fine

I'll third (or fourth, or whatever it is) that!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)