Purrs and prayers request

Old November 15th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Purrs and prayers request

Some of you will remember hearing about my cousin, Margi, who acted as an
intermediary between rpca and Debbie Wilson when I was told I would die and
rehoming my cats was a real issue in 05.
One of her sons, Chris, collapsed playing football last week. He's in
hospital (obviously) now, and the indication is that he is brain damaged.
He has to be kept under sedation as each time they wake him up he gets
agitated when he sees a member of the family at the side of his bed.

The doctors do not seem to know why he collapsed like this, yet. It might
be cardiomyophaly (sp) the heart disease that young people never know they
have until they drop dead of it.
He is 35 and has 4 young children, the youngest only a year old.

I have spoken to my aunt tonight, his grandmother. She asked me if I could
ask for purrs and prayers for Chris on my cat group. That's a first, since
Mormon prayers are usually the best ;-)

Would you purr and pray for Chris? Please? Either for him to recover or for
an easy death, we are all prepared for that. That might be how it is.

Tweed

Old November 15th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Purrs for Chris and his family.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 15th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Would you purr and pray for Chris? Please? Either for him to recover or for
an easy death, we are all prepared for that. That might be how it is.

Tweed

Absolutely. Sending our best.

Dan

Old November 15th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote

One of her sons, Chris, collapsed playing football last week.

Purrs for the family coming through now, loud (if not clear)

Fish supper has just been served and the contentment is palpable.

Gordon & the FF

Old November 15th 07, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:55:14 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

Sending purrs and prayers for Chris and his family. MLB

Old November 15th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers for your friend's son. We hope everything
works out for the best.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 15th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

[...]

We are sending our best purrs for Chris.

Old November 15th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris Havlicek

Many purrs and good thoughts for Chris to recover and get back to his
family quickly!

Chris and cats (since I can't purr, but I can pray)