Ping Takayuki

Old November 15th 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Ping Takayuki

Are you and your cats OK?

Tweed

Old November 16th 07, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default I was just wondering yesterday too!

On 2007-11-15 16:00:04 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

Are you and your cats OK?

Tweed

Old November 16th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

On 2007-11-15 16:00:04 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

Are you and your cats OK?

Tweed

Yes, do give us a shout.

Old November 16th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Well that's some weird RPCA synchronicity going on there. I also found
myself pondering Tak's recent silence just yesterday, and thinking
that it was about time we gave him a "ping".

I hope he hurries back. I want more Dot and Buster stories.

On 2007-11-15 16:00:04 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

Are you and your cats OK?

Tweed

Yes, do give us a shout.

Old November 17th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Well that's some weird RPCA synchronicity going on there. I also found
myself pondering Tak's recent silence just yesterday, and thinking
that it was about time we gave him a "ping".

I hope he hurries back. I want more Dot and Buster stories.

I miss his posts. They are so insightful and gentle and often they touch
me to tears. He has a beautiful gift for writing that goes straight to my
heart.

Tweed

Old November 18th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Christina Websell wrote:

Are you and your cats OK?

Tweed

I was wondering about Tak and his kitties lately too.
Polonca and Soncek

Old November 19th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

Yeah, i've been wondering too. I hope it's simply that Tak is enjoying his
new family!

Christina Websell wrote:
Are you and your cats OK?

Tweed

Old November 20th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Christina Websell" wrote:
Are you and your cats OK?

Oh hi.

I just got a voice mail from Charleen this morning telling me that
there was a ping. I've started lecturing on software architecture and
design in my spare time, ostensibly for fun, but it's ended up taking
up a lot of my concentration.

Dot and Buster are doing fine, and can be quite cute together. Dot's
acne and swelling went away after her course of antibiotics. She just
gets an occasional pimple now and then, and her jaw is soft and
svelte.

Buster's decided that his new job is putting a fang mark on each of my
books. He occasionally likes to whap Dot's tail and run away. Except
Dot never notices that he does this. He also likes to bring his toys
to Dot, so that he has an audience to watch him play. Dot watches him
suspiciously.

In the morning, Dot and Buster have an ear washing ritual, where they
take turns putting their heads down to get the other to wash their
ears. It usually ends after a couple of minutes with Buster biting
Dot on the neck, Dot whacking Buster, and Buster running away.

I think that in time, as Buster grows up, these two will end up
becoming good friends.

Old November 20th 07, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Takayuki wrote:
"Christina Websell" wrote:
[...]

Good to see you again, Tak, very glad to hear Dot and Buster are getting on
well now.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old November 20th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote:
[...]

I'd say, in cat terms anyway, they already are.

Jo

Ping: Takayuki (update requested) MaryL Cat anecdotes 42 July 3rd 07 03:59 PM
Ping Tak CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 10 June 27th 07 10:08 PM
Ping Takayuki or Cantate [email protected] Cat anecdotes 22 August 21st 06 01:00 AM
ping Takayuki Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 7 July 7th 06 07:49 AM
PING: Dan M Susan M Cat anecdotes 2 April 28th 05 04:16 AM