Eye Cream: Believe It Or Not?

Old February 17th 08, 08:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Eye Cream: Believe It Or Not?

Does eye cream really work? While we cannot say for every brand out
there, but what we do know is that many do, in fact they help you lose
those crows feet and help provide you with more skin tone that you can
be proud of. What most people do not know, though, is that eye cream
works because of what is inside of it being as natural as you will
find. The products that defy age work because they are filled with
great quality ingredients that would make anything do well.

So, what magical product is inside an eye cream that makes it work so
well? It is not the ingredient per say but the vitamins that are in it
instead. For example, those ingredients that are full of natural
antioxidants are full of all the good stuff our bodies need. Many eye
cream products are full of just that - antioxidants. These vitamins
are super tough. They can help clean out your arteries and help you to
fight disease as well as just helping to keep your skin healthy
looking. In fact, many antioxidants are able to help rejuvenate
various types of elements within the body including the eyes and skin.
So, antioxidants that are in eye cream can, in fact, help to improve
your look.

When you are out and about looking for the eye cream that you will
use, flip it over and find out which natural ingredients are in the
product. If you cannot tell, you'll want to look for those products
that have a lot of vitamins especially your vitamin E's. These are
full of the antioxidants that your body needs anyway. A hint here;
foods that are rich in antioxidants are usually very brightly colored
greens, oranges, and other bright or dark colors. These are foods that
you want to include in your diet anyway. Eye cream with antioxidants
is just what you need.

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Bot...002/46916.html

Old February 17th 08, 11:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message
Does eye cream really work?

No. Cats don't like eye cream. They might like SPAM but I'm not really
sure...

Jill

Old February 17th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Does eye cream really work?

No. *Cats don't like eye cream. *They might like SPAM but I'm not really
sure...

Jill

I gave HRFL Tiger some Spam once. He looked at it, said "Eugh, WHAT is
this MUCK??" and walked off to eat his organic freshly steamed
Salmon. ;o)

Helen M
Old February 17th 08, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 17, 7:33*am, wrote:

I gave HRFL Tiger some Spam once. He looked at it, said "Eugh, WHAT is
this MUCK??"

Obviously cats have more sense than Hoomins- Dave will occasionally
eat Spam (apart from the heirloom Spam- with extra special stinky
French garlic- it's a promo item for "Spamalot") but you;d have to
disguise the taste for me to even consider it!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 17th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Feb 17, 2:43*am, wrote:
[...]

WOW! Cream for eyes. Does it taste good. Do my eyes absorb the
flavor with the cream. What is the proper way for a cat to put eye
cream on? What if I miss the eye and get my nose or ear? Will it
taste the same? Why eye cream rather than regular cream? Do vitamin
Es make the cream for the eyes and not the nose? Does regular cream
have vitamin M for the mouth? There is so much more to learn, isn't
there. Please enlighten this poor pirate catain.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.
Old February 17th 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Lesley" wrote in message
On Feb 17, 7:33 am, wrote:

I gave HRFL Tiger some Spam once. He looked at it, said "Eugh, WHAT is
this MUCK??"

Obviously cats have more sense than Hoomins- Dave will occasionally
eat Spam (apart from the heirloom Spam- with extra special stinky
French garlic- it's a promo item for "Spamalot") but you;d have to
disguise the taste for me to even consider it!

Lesley
Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

You'd have to disguise the appearance of it as well! And what on earth is
that goo-substance in the can? I'm sure when Spam (Hormel's Spiced Ham) was
created someone thought it was a good idea! I'm really surprised it's
endured. They now make hickory smoked Spam, turkey Spam, Spam & cheese,
garlic Spam, Spam spread, Spam Lite, hot & spicy Spam, bacon Spam and honey
Spam! Whoda thunk it?

Jill

Old February 17th 08, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 17, 8:46*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
*I'm sure when Spam (Hormel's Spiced Ham) was
created someone thought it was a good idea! *I'm really surprised it's
endured. *They now make hickory smoked Spam, turkey Spam, Spam & cheese,
garlic Spam, Spam spread, Spam Lite, hot & spicy Spam, bacon Spam and honey
Spam! *Whoda thunk it?

Over here we just get Spam- hickory smoked Spam sounds nice through!

Old February 17th 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
On Feb 17, 2:43 am, wrote:
[...]

MAYBEE IT IS CREEM MADE *WIF* EYES!!!!!!!
WEERD!!1!!

DANTE

Old February 17th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lesley wrote:

Obviously cats have more sense than Hoomins- Dave will occasionally
eat Spam (apart from the heirloom Spam- with extra special stinky
French garlic- it's a promo item for "Spamalot") but you;d have to
disguise the taste for me to even consider it!

My mother used to grind up Spam in the meat grinder with sweet pickles.
Then she'd put mayo in the mixture and make sandwiches. I remember those
sandwiches fondly - don't think I've since I was about 5 years old.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.

Whipped Cream bjdavis Cat health & behaviour 5 May 21st 07 03:51 AM
Tim Tam Ice cream meee Cat anecdotes 39 March 19th 06 08:28 AM
Cinnamon and ice cream Ann Cat anecdotes 2 May 24th 04 05:05 AM
Help! Need ice cream song (OT) badwilson Cat anecdotes 62 April 30th 04 03:59 PM