Ping & Weeble visit TED (long)

Old November 11th 04, 02:54 AM
Enfilade

Yesterday evening while I was watching TV, Ping wandered by the couch,
looking longingly up at me. I put down the needlepoint I was working on,
and he hopped up, and then crawled onto my lap, purring! I ended up
cradling him and loving on him for about 15 minutes. He's getting *very*
sweet. He's also not near as talkative, only meowing once in a while (like
when he wakes from a nap and doesn't know where I am). Anyway, after 15
minutes of loving, he started getting squrimy, so I put him on the back of
the sofa, he stood back there rubbing his face in my hair, and 'grooming' my
hair (or maybe he was just flossing), and even standing on my shoulders a
bit.

Awwwwww!
What a little monkey!
What a sweetie boy!
meellllllllllt

Happy boy!

Seems like ping likes his new home

--Fil
Old November 11th 04, 01:35 PM
Christine Burel

What a lovely story! Thanks!
Christine
"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote in message
Enfilade wrote:
We are purring for Ping and Weeble -- poor abused babies. Going to
Ted is tough stuff. MLB

Poor Ping! This is the price you pay for a properly-caring family!

Is he in with your other cats yet?

--Fil

He's been coming in the house for about a week, a couple of hours at a

time
(with supervision), but has been inside 24/7 since his first TED visist on
Thursday when we found out he was FELV & FIV negative (he weighed 6 lbs 8
ounces).

At first there was much hissing & growling, but no fights. Now they seem

have accostomed to him, and are even curious about him. I think it will

be
another week or so and they will be chasing each other around.

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)© email me at