Josie the Lab

Old August 22nd 03, 04:04 AM
Brenda Watkins

Default Josie the Lab

"Motherthing" wrote in message
My father has finally allowed his black lab to go to RB. She went to

sleep
in his arm peacefully when the vet gave her the shot and simply slipped
away. Dad and my brother buried her under my folks bedroom window and a
stone is on order. Please purr that she will be welcomed to RB by other
loved ones. She was a good and loving d*g and deserves her rest after a
long and faithful life.. She is missed by all who knew her, including my
daughter, who cried at the news.
--
Motherthing

Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers
are starving to death.
- Rosalind Russell

purrs for Josie's passage across the bridge, and comforting hugs for her
humans.
Brenda

Old August 22nd 03, 05:58 AM
Angela Ryan

I am sure my dog, Jessie, the PWC will welcome her with open arms!!!!

Purrs for all those that have crossed the RB

Angela (owned by Gizmo)

Old August 22nd 03, 08:47 AM
Yoj

[...]

Purrs and sympathy to all of you who loved her.

Joy

Old August 22nd 03, 01:22 PM
lrulan

We will light a candle for Rosie's safe journey to the RB. She will be happy
there.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old August 22nd 03, 06:49 PM
polonca12000

Purrs and hugs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Motherthing" wrote in message
My father has finally allowed his black lab to go to RB. snip

Old August 23rd 03, 05:38 AM
Sam Nash

"Motherthing" wrote in message
My father has finally allowed his black lab to go to RB.

snipped
Purrs for a safe journey to the Bridge for the Lab. A warm welcome from one
and all will be waiting for him.
Sam

Old August 23rd 03, 11:40 PM
Yowie

"Motherthing" wrote in message
My father has finally allowed his black lab to go to RB. She went to

sleep
in his arm peacefully when the vet gave her the shot and simply slipped
away. Dad and my brother buried her under my folks bedroom window and a
stone is on order. Please purr that she will be welcomed to RB by other
loved ones. She was a good and loving d*g and deserves her rest after a
long and faithful life.. She is missed by all who knew her, including my
daughter, who cried at the news.

Gentle purrs and reassuring wags to your father. I'm sure Josie has already
made many friends at RB.

Yowie

Old August 24th 03, 04:09 AM
Julie Cook

"Motherthing" wrote in message
My father has finally allowed his black lab to go to RB. She went to

sleep
in his arm peacefully when the vet gave her the shot and simply slipped
away.

Purrs for all of you, gentle headbutts for your father and we have lit a
guiding candle to help Josie find her way to the Bridge.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old August 26th 03, 04:13 AM
bewtifulfreak

Motherthing wrote:
My father has finally allowed his black lab to go to RB.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss, but it sounds like at least Josie had a
peaceful and loving passage to the bridge. Purrs and prayers to your father
and all of you who loved her.

Warmest Regards,
Ann

--