Disaster strikes

Old September 29th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Disaster strikes

Matthew wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Jofirey" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
I am coming around

Glad to hear that. I know its been a rough year. Since its only
about two, usually really gorgeous months in Florida before the
arrival of the snowbirds, I hope you can get out and enjoy it.

If you make it to a walk on the beach somewhere, stay and extra
couple of minutes and enjoy it for me.

Jo

Are you trying to get me to have a heart attack. I look at these
young things walking on the beach wearing almost nothing and if it
gets wet it is see thru. Makes we want to look for number 3 ;-)

I'm now enjoying the picture in my mind. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Even better for you http://www.daytonabeach.com/cam.cfm you can
watch them thru the beach cam

The beach is empty. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 29th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"Jofirey" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
I am coming around

Glad to hear that. I know its been a rough year. Since its only
about two, usually really gorgeous months in Florida before the
arrival of the snowbirds, I hope you can get out and enjoy it.

If you make it to a walk on the beach somewhere, stay and extra
couple of minutes and enjoy it for me.

Jo

Are you trying to get me to have a heart attack. I look at these
young things walking on the beach wearing almost nothing and if it
gets wet it is see thru. Makes we want to look for number 3 ;-)

I'm now enjoying the picture in my mind. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Even better for you http://www.daytonabeach.com/cam.cfm you can
watch them thru the beach cam

The beach is empty. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Ahhhh had your heart set on some bikini's here you go
http://tinyurl.com/42k3nl

Old September 29th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"hopitus" wrote in message

If you make it to a walk on the beach somewhere, stay and extra
couple of minutes and enjoy it for me.
Are you trying to get me to have a heart attack. I look at these
young things walking on the beach wearing almost nothing and if it
gets wet it is see thru. Makes we want to look for number 3 ;-)
I'm now enjoying the picture in my mind. :-)-
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Even better for youhttp://www.daytonabeach.com/cam.cfm you can
watch them thru the beach cam
The beach is empty. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Ahhhh had your heart set on some bikini's here you
gohttp://tinyurl.com/42k3nl

Or...........B/F/W

http://badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_062.jpg

YOU OWE ME A KEYBOARD ;-)

I just lost my lunch on the other one luckily I have spares ;-)

Old September 29th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
"hopitus" wrote in message

If you make it to a walk on the beach somewhere, stay and extra
couple of minutes and enjoy it for me.
Are you trying to get me to have a heart attack. I look at
these young things walking on the beach wearing almost nothing
and if it gets wet it is see thru. Makes we want to look for
number 3 ;-)
I'm now enjoying the picture in my mind. :-)-
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Even better for youhttp://www.daytonabeach.com/cam.cfm you can
watch them thru the beach cam
The beach is empty. :-(
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Ahhhh had your heart set on some bikini's here you
gohttp://tinyurl.com/42k3nl

Or...........B/F/W

http://badgas.co.uk/moments/moment_062.jpg

YOU OWE ME A KEYBOARD ;-)

I just lost my lunch on the other one luckily I have spares ;-)

So have they. eg
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 30th 08, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

wrote in message

In any case, whether or not I should care about other people's opinions,

the fact is I do, when I'm involved or referenced.

Try not to. Brush it off. It's not important if people agree or disagree
with me on Usenet. It really does not matter to me either way, I can argue
every side.
You need to improve your self esteem.

Tweed

Old October 1st 08, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

wrote in message

In any case, whether or not I should care about other people's opinions,
the fact is I do, when I'm involved or referenced.

Try not to. Brush it off. It's not important if people agree or disagree
with me on Usenet. It really does not matter to me either way, I can argue
every side. You need to improve your self esteem.

"Just Say No", eh? Thank you, Nancy Reagan.

(Honestly, Christina, it's a bit more complicated than "brush it off". I
know you mean well, and I do appreciate that, but I've spent *years* working
on this stuff. And it's better than it used to be, but the wounds are deep.
They don't go away just by saying "Begone!")

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 4th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

wrote in message

In any case, whether or not I should care about other people's
opinions,
the fact is I do, when I'm involved or referenced.

Try not to. Brush it off. It's not important if people agree or
disagree
with me on Usenet. It really does not matter to me either way, I can
argue
every side. You need to improve your self esteem.

"Just Say No", eh? Thank you, Nancy Reagan.

(Honestly, Christina, it's a bit more complicated than "brush it off". I
know you mean well, and I do appreciate that, but I've spent *years*
working
on this stuff. And it's better than it used to be, but the wounds are
deep.
They don't go away just by saying "Begone!")

I wish you could have access to a good counsellor.

Old October 4th 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

wrote in message

(Honestly, Christina, it's a bit more complicated than "brush it off". I
know you mean well, and I do appreciate that, but I've spent *years*
working on this stuff. And it's better than it used to be, but the
wounds are deep. They don't go away just by saying "Begone!")

I wish you could have access to a good counsellor.

Oh, I have, believe me! I've spent most of my adult life, on and off
(mostly on) seeing various therapists. And no, I don't just flit from
one to another, leaving when they say something I don't want to hear
or whatever. I've spent many years with some of them, working hard on
difficult issues. The fact is, I've healed a lot over the years, but
there's still more healing to go.

Recently I switched from my HMO health plan to a PPO. (Translation:
HMO = health insurance company that hires their own doctors, PPO = you
choose your doctors and they bill your insurance.) The main reason
for this - aside from wanting to see doctors who don't have to think
about saving money and can focus on my health - is that the HMO did
not provide psychotherapy. And I definitely was feeling the need for
it again. So I am seeing someone now. It's been about 2 months, so
we'll see how it goes. So far I like her.

--
Joyce ^..^

3 am disaster kittyscastle Cat anecdotes 2 August 7th 07 06:56 PM
Disaster! ken Cat health & behaviour 5 August 18th 05 05:46 AM
Sub-q Disaster Cheryl Cat health & behaviour 2 February 8th 05 01:09 AM
Fur Disaster (BW?) dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 20 January 30th 04 12:46 AM