dancing with louise

Old March 11th 11, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default dancing with louise

Cuz purrz wurk. Gifz LL more tyme fur spoildness.

Booker

On 3/11/2011 5:33 AM, Adam wrote:

Iz feelin a litl betur.

Louise

==========

Louise has become a little stronger and less lethargic since last week,
so today's vet visit for... you know... has been postponed. It looks
like Louise will be around for a little while longer. (Although my guess
is a few weeks at the most.)

Adam

Old March 11th 11, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

zatlee, OEJ
"Booker" wrote in message
. ..
Cuz purrz wurk. Gifz LL more tyme fur spoildness.

Booker

On 3/11/2011 5:33 AM, Adam wrote:

Iz feelin a litl betur.

Louise

==========

Old March 12th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Oh diz iz sew gud tew heer
Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, n da majikal whimsy Qats BobQat n
Mimzy

Oh, kittiez, this is beautiful! What do you think, Ms. Louise? How
are you feeling? Do you need me to climb up to your cushion to takes
care of you?

Nurse Lilith Kitten Mahoney, SOC

Iz feelin a litl betur.

Louise

==========

Old March 12th 11, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey n hiz wink, MeOwy put dere pawz tewgefur n danse da waltz, n sew do
PookyKat, n Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy..happee dat wee kan mayke LL smyle.
BobQat n Mimzy, majikal Whimsey Qats frum Qat Island, go ovur tew LL's
cushion n sprinkel majikal pixie dust on hur cooshun sew hur wyl kontinue
tew feal bedder. yeUP wee awl luff tew danse.
Pipps, da yungur kitty, is awf wiff Ranger in da bar, dansing tew fast
moozik but send LL uh note dat dey iz gwad hur is fealing bedder.

"Storrmmee" finding that ll does have a favorite music the band begins it
and the cats waltz around her in twos and do their best to let her see the
best dancin efur...

just befure the last waltze of the evening, the band takes a break, and
several stewards and other staff sorts arrive, they carry in a throne and
in the center is a very nice confy kushin with a small rail all around but
open also so no matter which way she looks LL can see herown cat catmunity
memfurs.

stairs are rolled up to the throne, and two of the porter cats help her up
under the careful eyez of Lillith kitten ... lillith looks over the set
up, gets ll settled and goes just under the throne on a seat so that if ll
needs her she can come up the sidde quickly... the stairs are rolled away
and all of the cats on the ship arrive to pay tribute to ll and dance
around to honor her good service to the catmunity and her hoomin
famblee... the band returns, the dj becomes the MC and announces... we
will be dancin anna giffin trubute to ll, so ourz furzt song will be you
are mine sunshine in honor of herown good anna sunny tempurmint...

the cats begin to danze and jig around ll's throne smilin anna wafin at
herserf butted not too lowd or rowdy so as not to upset hersef...

the next song will be...

Old March 12th 11, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Tsoonamee gweeblings stopped by kitteez

Heer is da weepurrt fwum da inteerieer ob Eurweeka: da gweeblings
caym on a wave dat wuz sew small wenn it gotted heer dat gno damij wuz
dun, fangs tew awl da eurweeka kitteez purring to stay dwy an not git
pooted intew da metalmonsturs. (egzept fur da hyoomane society
kitteez, woo awl gotted pooted in cajes an drove aweigh cuz der
bilding is on furry low gwound. Poor kitteez. Dey safe gnaow, butted
pawbly wundring "WATT WUZ DAT awl aboutt?"

Sadwee, der were gnot enuf kitteez in Klamaff tew save da hoomin swepp
aweigh, and gnot enuf kitteez to purr in Cwesent City ware fings were
purrdy skeery an damijjed. An in Hawyhee, tew, ware dey don't want
kitteez becuz ob da burdz an kweechurs dat iss indanjur.
Wenn usses go tew Hawyhee tew danse da hoola on da beech an eet
fisheez atta looau, we twy tew bwend in an do gnot let on dat we is ob
da feewyne purrswayzhun. Cuz awl we dew is eet an danse, an do gnot
ketch burdz an widdl kweechurz.

MeOwy, fwum da inteereur, ware ai is gnappin in a sunny windo

oh mai luff, ai m sew gwad yoo r umkay. n ai tew m sad ubaowt awl dem
hoominz dat gotted swept uhwai. n yew r rite ubaowt Hawyhee, awl wee do iz
danse da hoola, n da looau, n we dunt ketch byrdz n uthur widdl
kweechurz. Dere wuz sum cats en Hawyee uh longh tyme ugo wen mai ma n pa
meeted dere, bak en 1976 n dey had uh bitte dere. n mai meowmie seed lotz
uff cats wen hur wux dere den tew.
Wee iz gudgud kitties,
ai luffs yerself sew mutch.
enjoi gnappin en da sun
*nosepoinks*
Yer efferluffin
Mosey

Old March 12th 11, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 12, 6:06*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

ai up naow, sew
shal wee danse?
(wun segund wile ai poots on mine dansink shooz)
*kisses in da air* to Wuvabl Wooeeze
an tew mine wuff Mosey.
MeOwy
Old March 13th 11, 08:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Louise, we ar all so furry glad to see mew feeleng bettur. Da music an
da dansing renews da soul.

Jack, a shy but handsome Siamese, stepping up to dance with Louise next
Old March 13th 11, 12:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

it has occurred to me that i have never read a FAQ for this group, and
that we have never discussed the conventions of writing adventures for the
cats, i was such a wimp that i read for over a year before i posted so i
sorta fit my style into what was going on in the group and i still
overstepped my bounds, and i was thinking that if there is a faq oldtimers
like me who have been neglectful in reading it, and newcomers might benifit
as well...

for example, i mistakenly wrote dialouge for a cat in a thread that i didn't
realize had gone to rb... i hadn't gotten to that thread yet, that made me
realize i try and never write dialougue because i never know what is going
on in another thread.

also we probably need to make sure the website for the group and other
things should be in there as well...

I don't want to stop the trip to discuss this as right now i need the cruise
to get me away from reality, i really need some happy warm fantasy without
too much reality to keep my spirits up, i am just now having issues with
reality that aren't new just adding up to a lot of stress so i NEED this
group to keep reality a bit at bay, soft

Old March 13th 11, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default oops wrong thread dancing with louise

sorry this was supposed to be sent with the subject line of" it has occured
to me,

again sorry,

soft

Old March 13th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Keep poztin!
We ar a relaxt groop.
Effin wen I spel tingz tuutuu wae owt, itz nottid taykin rong.

Pit2nya's Sec, Antee Sylvia

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
[...]

Dinner and Dancing Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 34 October 15th 09 03:59 AM
Litter Dancing Pat Cat anecdotes 0 January 17th 07 11:22 AM
OT Dancing Bananas Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 15 November 10th 05 12:28 AM
Happy Dancing Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 9 October 7th 05 09:27 PM
Cat dancing Mishi Cat anecdotes 2 September 27th 05 12:19 PM