Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

Old October 13th 11, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Jellicle Ball: da Gestbuk

Piglett whispers to Pippsl mhim iza quik learner

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Oct 12, 8:47 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Well, I kant rite now but later I wud love to share a glazz of wine wiff
urselbez and Rebecca. I hope cats actually sign in and not just talk
about
doing it.

Wascal suddeny looks alert and leaps up. He runs around to the front
of the table and signs in

"Wascal Barnboy, House ob Fowler"

--
Wascal

Old October 13th 11, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Shur, itz bin planned furrra wile.
Da Sisters want hur to sit wit dem.
Duzint she luuk kyute, wiff awlla doz pink ribbinz?
Spekulee effin da wunz on hur antulz, rite abuff doze pink slippurz ;-)
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Will she be OK, Sweetee?

Sundance

"cutie" wrote in message
cutie letz go ov P2nya'z paw an goezz over tu joyne da Sisfurz...

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hihi Hunny Sunny mine
Sowwee i yam uh bit layte.
I brot yu uh catnip an orinj karnashun bootineer.
(yu kin nibbul da catnip, but nottid tuu mutsh)
Shall we sine in az Mr an Mrz?
I yam nottid shur ov da protokawl.

I brot diz red cloft cylinder filt wiff catnip, wiff a kord owt da
top.
I wyll put it on da taybul az uh twiboot remyndur ov Dynamite (RB).
Hur wuz givin it by uh Sekrit Santa wun Kissamouse lung uhgo.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
[Sundance waitz for Pitoonya at the Guest Book table. He iz wearing
a very dark green suit, with special cufflinks. He is carrying a
corsage for Pitoonya.]

I hopez Toonya bringz me a bootineer. Dat way I will hav sumfing to
nibbel on if I gitz hungree.

Sundance

"Rebecca" wrote in message
[Rebecca stops at the Guest Book table]

Yoo haz dun a furry nice job settin dis up. Da tabul lukz furry
ellygant, an da hankiez iz bootiful.

[She signs in, Rebecca, House of Stright]

Old October 13th 11, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Chester, Ime glad yur wif me. I uzually gif a tribute at that Ball,
but dis year ... dis yeeer, I jus doant know wher tu start. So many
frends.

Lucy

On Oct 12, 6:58*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
chester anna luch arrife anna siney in, chester da injester house of

Old October 13th 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Jack, Joey an Jaspurr quietly sign in after the girls.

Beauty, Cinder and Spring, all furry somber and attentive, sign the
gestbuk with their finest pawprints of love.

Old October 13th 11, 08:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

itz awayz nize fur anyee kittee ta gifsa twibute owt lowd, but itz awso ok
to juzt let it go silentlee to da brige where doze watin der unnerstandz,...
aza soft sayz, sometimez tawkin too muc anna twin too hard juzt gumpz up da
wurkz, juzt take urown time anna don't say aneething until ursef iz
readee... dija see dat soft writed bear instead of jack onna skort lizt,
sumtimez soft iz juzt too silly,

chester, so gwad ta be wif hizown wink

Old October 13th 11, 09:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

oej sees trudi atta guezt buk dey decide dat sinze dey iz areadee der to go
ahead anna siney in,

trudence tuxido, house of asher/grass
OEJ, house of asher /grass.

Just den barbi anna herown mysteree kitte date arrifez, she sines fur
hersef, barbi house of asher grass, anna mysterree kittee tigger, house
of.... to be announced in anofur benshure

Old October 13th 11, 12:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 03:13:52 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

oej sees trudi atta guezt buk dey decide dat sinze dey iz areadee der to
go ahead anna siney in,

trudence tuxido, house of asher/grass OEJ, house of asher /grass.

[Just after they finish signing the perpetually late STTom dashes up to
the guest book table and signs, "Short-Tail Tom, house of Bast".]

Miz OEJ, sorry I iz late again. I was... never mind, it doesn't matter.
I'z here now, and I'z hope I can escort you to a nice comfy cushion and
keep yourownself company. Da Jellicle Ball is such an emotional time, it
would be much easier to bear wif yourownself's company.

STTom
Old October 13th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/12/2011 6:44 PM, Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca stops at the Guest Book table]

Yoo haz dun a furry nice job settin dis up. Da tabul lukz furry ellygant, an
da hankiez iz bootiful.

[She signs in, Rebecca, House of Stright]

Samwise escorting Her fursisters steps up to the guestbook table and
hands Cinnamon the pen. she signs the book,Cinnamon, Lucy Lu and Samwise.

Cinnamon
Old October 13th 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

OEJ smilez broadly at herown furnd, I wuz watin, i knewed ursef wuld arrife,
beina kittee offa wurld i knowz ursef haz lotsa deal wif, OEJ purlezed

Old October 13th 11, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

[A clowder of kitties from Catnada make their way to the guesbook
table, looking around in awe at the beautiful and somewhat mysterious
decor]

Hihi Piglett and Wascal. How nys tu see yu agin. Yuv dun a luvlee
job uv da gestbuk tabil dis yeer.

[Picking up the pen, she pawz it tu Voodoo, and suggests he sign the
book for his whole clowder. He begins to sign]

Voodoo, House of Rennie
Willow, House of Rennie
Marble, House of Rennie
Jordie, House of Rennie
Cyrus, House of Rennie
Nevaeh, House of Rennie
Whisper, House of Rennie
Sadie (da boy), House of Rennie
Oxford, House of Rennie
Patros, House of Rennie
Quattro, House of Rennie
Amber, House of Rennie
Shalimar, House of Rennie
Mae, House of Rennie
Secret, House of Rennie
Larissa, House of Rennie
Noah, House of Rennie
Liam, House of Rennie
Galaxy, House of Rennie
Gryphon, House of Rennie
Hope, House of Rennie
Ulysses, House of Renie
Trill, House of Rennie
Staccato, House of Rennie
Elena, House of Rennie
Boca, House of Rennie
Shea, House of Rennie
Diana, House of Rennie
Ryan, House of Rennie
Cinnamon, House of Rennie
Little Dove, House of Rennie
Coney, House of Rennie
Sixx, House of Rennie
Jesse, House of Rennie
Jackson, House of Rennie
Quinn, House of Rennie
Duchess, House of Rennie
Lavinia, House of Rennie

[He turns and paws the pen to the fosters and they sign in]

Dulcima, House of Abbey Cats
Blackjack, House of Abbey Cats