Truder Kitty AGAIN!!!

Old October 14th 04, 04:51 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:28:24 -0700, Miss Violette wrote:

Soft and Furry came home from another trip and Furry cleaned our boxes, he
decided it was time to put together the new litter maids for us. He vacuumed
the laundry room and was taking out all of the old litter and he came in MY
house with a little orange ball of fur and installed it in the kitty suite
and gave it MY food and MY travel litter box!!! I am really getting tired of
this, Miss Violette, wondering if that Bill hooman wants another cat,
Violette glares around and stomps off in disgust

Miao!

Dis souns like furry suspicious behaffior from Unka Furry! Iz dis a signal
to hurk in hiz shooze?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/14/2004 11:50:40 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 14th 04, 07:06 PM
ChildFree23

Soft and Furry came home from another trip and Furry cleaned
our boxes, he
decided it was time to put together the new litter maids for
us. He vacuumed
the laundry room and was taking out all of the old litter
and he came in MY
house with a little orange ball of fur and installed it in
the kitty suite
and gave it MY food and MY travel litter box!!! I am really
getting tired of
this, Miss Violette, wondering if that Bill hooman wants
another cat,
Violette glares around and stomps off in disgust

Um, hello Miss Violette. This is Meowmie Debby. [extends
fingers to be examined]

Can I teleport over and see the introoder kitty?

Old October 14th 04, 08:52 PM
Miss Violette

Yes it is, they are all the time helping other cats, which is fine, as long
as they don't bring them in MY house, Miss Violette, still cranky
.. .

Old October 15th 04, 11:17 AM
Miss Violette

Violette sniff friendly fingers, and lets this hooman scratch behind the
ears, ... You are welcome to come over, look at IT and I would appreciate it
if you would TAKE IT with you, I will scare your litter mate free of charge
next time she visits you if you take IT Miss Violette
ink.net...

Old October 15th 04, 03:32 PM
ChildFree23

Thank you, Miss Violette!
[scratchscratchscratchbehindtheears]

[Goes into kitty suite] Hello, sweetheart! What's your name?

Meowmie Debby

Old October 15th 04, 05:05 PM
Mary Lu

Deer Ms Violette,
We r sorree that u haf uh nu 'trooder kittee 2 put up with. BUT, AT
LEAST! U don't haf uh big oranj kat who teers up things, inkludding
thu skreened door.
Iffen yur hoomin is dturmind 2 haf uh liddle fur ball, u kud lay
'round & luk sikly. BUt that dus skar hoomins A LOT, mebbee u kud
tell IT that IT is yur survant? Black Jack writin'4 The
CooperCats

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Yu noze, I furgotz tu tellz yurownselfz abowt da TROODUR KITTY... Amelia T Cat Cat community 6 February 28th 04 12:13 PM