treats

Old November 25th 03, 01:56 PM
Judy F

Default treats

Does anyone have any suggestions for treats for cats? I've tried lots of
catnip flavored treats and my cats just ignore them. The only thing they get
excited about are Friskies Dental diet dry food (those yellow balls), but
I'd like to have some variety.
thanks
Judy F

Old November 25th 03, 02:25 PM
kaeli

In article , xphile01
@catlover.com enlightened us with...
Does anyone have any suggestions for treats for cats? I've tried lots of
catnip flavored treats and my cats just ignore them. The only thing they get
excited about are Friskies Dental diet dry food (those yellow balls), but
I'd like to have some variety.
thanks
Judy F

Rowan adores those Temptations or whatever they're called - hard on the
outside and soft on the inside.

Jeffrey likes the crunchy fish-shaped ones that come in a can that looks
kinda like a small Pringles container. I forget the name.

All the kids prefer beef, chicken or liver to fish flavored treats.

--
~kaeli~
Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.

Old November 25th 03, 07:17 PM
Governor George Liquor

"Judy F" wrote in message
Does anyone have any suggestions for treats for cats?

Both Jack and Rizzo inhale the Purina "Whisker Lickin's" crunchy/tartar
control treats consistently, where their appetite for other kinds comes and
goes. They especially like the crabcake flavor, but like the chicken and
tuna as well. A big bag is less than $2 and is available just about any
place that has pet food.