A Pox on Thee, Hill's Science Diet!

Old April 17th 04, 07:05 PM
MGW

Default A Pox on Thee, Hill's Science Diet!

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:54:09 GMT, "BrandyÂ*Â*Alexandre"
wrote:

I email Hill's to ask if this was a test market in PetsMart or do I
need to raid every store for the any remaining cans, and I explained
why. A woman at Hill's actually called me on the phone and said they
had stopped production of that variety. There won't be any more.

Uh-oh - that's what my cats eat! Did she say why they have stopped
production? Is it of all Savory Cuts, or just the Ocean Fish, or just
the Senior?

Old April 17th 04, 08:31 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:54:09 GMT, "BrandyÂ*Â*Alexandre"
wrote:

I'm so upset. Kami won't eat the Hill's k/d prescription food and I
spent a lot of time and money finding a food she would eat that had the
closest values to the k/d formula possible. We settled on Senior
Savory Cuts Ocean Fish.

I was at PetsMart because they were having a sale on it, but the
shelves were empty. I asked if they had any in the back, but the guy
said it had been pulled and would be replaced with something else! I
asked if that was a PetsMart decision or Hill's, and he said Hill's.
He said he remembered there being some and they were so kind to bring
some pallets they had packed down from the rafters, almost, and dig out
35 cans of it.

I email Hill's to ask if this was a test market in PetsMart or do I
need to raid every store for the any remaining cans, and I explained
why. A woman at Hill's actually called me on the phone and said they
had stopped production of that variety. There won't be any more. She
had a handful of can in her office she said she was going to send to
me, and after talking figured I might have enough on hand to figure out
a new alternative and use for mix-ins to change her over.

I'm so annoyed I can't even tell you.

Just because your kitty likes it today doesn't mean she won't turn her
nose up tomorrow. MLB

Old April 18th 04, 12:37 AM
Betsy

Ain't that the truth. I have been experimenting with premium foods. I've
bought 6 oz cans of this & that, and graduated to 13 oz cans when I saw they
liked it (they being 11 furballs).

When I was sure they liked it, I bought a case. Guess what happened the
next day?