Abelard's Abnormal Appetite

Old August 24th 03, 06:26 AM
Pat

Default Abelard's Abnormal Appetite

My goofy red Abyssinian seems to enjoy vegetables more than any other food
(with the possible exception of live insects). Last week he was really into
boiled asparagus spears and corn on the cob. This week, it's potatoes and
Chinese greens. He goes nuts if I'm eating vegetables unless I give him all
he can eat of them.

And his favorite game lately is played in the bath tub. I made a short
(2.7MB) RealPlayer video clip which can be downloaded from

http://fidnet.com/~pdavis/tubhockey.rm

Old August 24th 03, 09:31 AM
LOL

"Pat" wrote in message ...
My goofy red Abyssinian seems to enjoy vegetables more than any other food
(with the possible exception of live insects). Last week he was really into
boiled asparagus spears and corn on the cob. This week, it's potatoes and
Chinese greens. He goes nuts if I'm eating vegetables unless I give him all
he can eat of them.

And his favorite game lately is played in the bath tub. I made a short
(2.7MB) RealPlayer video clip which can be downloaded from

http://fidnet.com/~pdavis/tubhockey.rm

My Mike likes asparagus too. And watermelon and pretzels and grapes
and lots of pretty odd things. Just a few minutes ago, he and I
shared a peach. :-)

I am looking forward to seeing your video, but don't have time to
download anything right now, as I hear the thunder beginning *again*
and must get off line, *again*. Sigh.

------
Krista
Old August 24th 03, 11:40 PM
Yoj

"LOL" wrote in message
om...
"Pat" wrote in message

[...]

My mother says she has a rabbit dog (not a rabid dog G). Her toy
poodle loves lettuce and raw cauliflower. Now she has discovered that
she also loves radishes.

Joy

Old August 25th 03, 12:22 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 00:26:40 -0500, "Pat" wrote:

My goofy red Abyssinian seems to enjoy vegetables more than any other food
(with the possible exception of live insects). Last week he was really into
boiled asparagus spears and corn on the cob. This week, it's potatoes and
Chinese greens. He goes nuts if I'm eating vegetables unless I give him all
he can eat of them.

And his favorite game lately is played in the bath tub. I made a short
(2.7MB) RealPlayer video clip which can be downloaded from

http://fidnet.com/~pdavis/tubhockey.rm

enjoyed the clip. Sammy used to do this alot - around 3:30 each
morning. Excellent sound quality that early with a bottle cap and
fiberglass tub LOL, I'd nver be ab;e to get pictures, though, since as
soon as she knew I was awake she'd bring the cap and want to play
fetch.

She quit doing it about 6 months ago. I hope she outgrew this
particular game, but have a feeling she just grew bored with it and
will resurrect it after awhile. It was about 6-8 months since she
played with the turbo scartch, and I notice she rediscovered that the
other night - just in time to scare Rocky with the noise of the
rolling ball.
Old August 25th 03, 03:30 PM
OU812?

Pat wrote:
My goofy red Abyssinian seems to enjoy vegetables more than any other
food (with the possible exception of live insects). Last week he was
really into boiled asparagus spears and corn on the cob. This week,
it's potatoes and Chinese greens. He goes nuts if I'm eating
vegetables unless I give him all he can eat of them.

And his favorite game lately is played in the bath tub. I made a short
(2.7MB) RealPlayer video clip which can be downloaded from

http://fidnet.com/~pdavis/tubhockey.rm

My kitties are weird too. Tygra will eat string beans, gummy candies and
cookies. Possum prefers chips and tortillas, Lilly likes Jello and gummy
candies.

LOVED the video!!!

Kristy
--
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight,
because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.

Old August 26th 03, 06:56 PM
bewtifulfreak

Pat wrote:
My goofy red Abyssinian seems to enjoy vegetables more than any other
food (with the possible exception of live insects).

That's unusual for a cat! Figures, we want kids to eat their veggies and
they don't want them, and cats are supposed to be carnivores, so he wants
veg, LOL!

And his favorite game lately is played in the bath tub. I made a short
(2.7MB) RealPlayer video clip which can be downloaded

Absolutely adorable, what a cutie! My Crowley likes to play in the bathtub,
too, or at least, he used to, but as there wasn't always something to bat
around, he often just scratched at the inside of the tub, really silly....

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 27th 03, 08:32 AM
Pat

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message

Crowley ... often just scratched at the inside of the tub snip

I would LOVE to see a video clip of THAT!!

Old August 28th 03, 06:30 PM
Marina

"Pat" wrote in

And his favorite game lately is played in the bath tub. I made a short
(2.7MB) RealPlayer video clip which can be downloaded from

I didn't get a round to watching this until today. What a funny and sweet
clip! Scritches to weird Abelard (Frank likes canned peas and maize, and my
sister's cats like cucumber!).

--
Marina