DA WEDWINK BEGINZ!!!!

Old June 5th 05, 10:30 PM
Sundance

Sundance thinks to himself, Tiger an Anaïs shur pikked a speshul place fur
da serrymony. Dey makez a gud kupple, too.

Sundance, enjoying the experience

Old June 5th 05, 11:18 PM
ChildFree23

[snip]

The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out step Kitty
Schottland, Capt. Midnight, and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney. Kitty
Schottland goes off in search of her winkwink Boogie the Harpurr
Cat, and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney goes off in search of her wink
wink, Samuel Redkitten Mahoney. Capt. Midnight, being recently
widowered, goes off and sits by hisownselves. "I miss you,
Hobbes," he meows silently.
Old June 5th 05, 11:56 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger gently takes just the tiniest of his beloveds fur between his teeth
and waits...
Miranda-banda wrote in message
[snipped for ISP]

Ana?s turns to Tiger, and in a very soft voice says: "Tiger, yu iz da
lite uv my life, my best friend and a loyal kompanion. Iz'l be heer
fur yu whenfur yu need me, gifink yu a sholder to leen on, a warm body
to snuggle wif, an da knowldege dat I'zl be heer to comfort yu ifn yu
effur needz it. I gif yu all uv my luff furefur fur all uv owr nine
lifes an acros da Rainbow Bridj to da udder side. May we share many,
many more 'venturez in da yeerz to cum, togeffur wif all uv owr
wunerful friendz dat iz heer to celebrate wif usses. I'ze very happy
to be yur wink."

Banda flashes a bigbig grin. "Wow, dat wuz reely reely nice vows yoo
made, Mlle. Ana?s. Tiger, would you please speak to Mlle. Anais, of
your committment to her?"

I iz juz a simple boycat, I know I iz notted az purty az you deserfz anna

iz much older dan you iz, butted you bringz mine life so much joy dat

efin
do I duz notted deserf you I willz be your wink fur alla of da lifez we

haz
left here anna in the next existences alzo.

I willz purtect you when I kan anna I willz make you laugh when I kan

anna I
willz console you when you needz it, Tiger stops, shudderz anna den

says...

I willz alla time tresure you anna what iz 'portunt to you anna I willz

putz
you abof all elze efin fudz,

Awwww geez yoo guyz! I'ze done lotsa bewinkings but dis is reely
reely sweet. Tiger dat wuz lovely. [Banda shakes off sum wadder from
her eyez]

[Miranda-banda signals to Petunia and Harri to approach the two with
the jeweled collars, which they bear on white satin pillowz.]

Mlle Anais, would you please place this collar around Tiger's neck and
repeat after me.

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and ever..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and ever..."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when we
meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when we
meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

Tiger, would you please place this collar around Mlle. Anais' neck and
repeat after me.

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"With this collar, I join my life with yours..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and ever..."

"...to love you and protect you and support you forever and ever..."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when we
meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

"...through all nine of my lives on this earth, and beyond, when we
meet again at the Rainbow Bridge."

Miranda reaches high into the air. "In the name of of Bast Herself
and all Catdom, I now offer the Sacred Mousie. We honor the Spirit of
Mousie, with whom we have lived through the millenia, who has provided
us with food, entertainment, livelihood, and helped to ensure our
place in a hoomin-dominant world. We honor the Spirit of Cat, from
Whose Power and in Whose Name we now share in the ancient ritual of
Cat-and-Mouse."

[Miranda leaps into the air and, with a swipe of her paw, materializes
a Sacred Mousie, not quite flesh, but solid enough to bat around.
She bats the Sacred Mousie to the bride and groom, who bat it back
and forth between each other, then bat it to the wedding
party, who bats it to the all present. After everyone has
participated in the batting about of the ceremonial mousie, Miranda
receives the mousie and returns it to the sky, where it transforms
into a million litttle particles of glowing light, raining softly down
on all present.]

"May these glowing lights bring into the lives of the bride and groom
and all present here the blessing of a happy, entertaining, and
prosperous life together,"

[Miranda sits utterly still for a few seconds, closing her eyes so
that all that can be seen of her is blackcatness. All at once, her
eyes open widely and brightly and she leaps around rapily three times,
then falls over on her back, rolling about and waggling her paws in
the air, then leaps back up and assumes the classical blackcat sitting
pose. As she blinks her eyes slowly several times, her green-yellow
cateyes appear and disappear from within the surrounding
blackcatness.]

"Now that you have received the blessing of the Ceremonial Mousie, we
honor those from whom we came, and the Creation of All Cats, with The
Ritual of the Bite and Swat. This ritual comes to us from the very
beginning of Catdom. It is through the Ritual of the Bite and Swat
that All Cats are created. Most of us present will not be creating
new cats, but we honor the source of our own creation and the
creation of all new cats to come by symbolically participating in
this ancient ritual. By participating, you join All Cats Past and
All Cats Future by coming together as one in Wedwinkdom."

"Tiger, would you please take Mlle. Anais by the back of the neck and
give her a liddle bite, holding on till you receive the swat?"

Old June 6th 05, 12:06 AM
Miss Violette

Miss violette notices the captain sitting alone and having gotten a larger
than usual cushion for her special friends to share with her invites the
captain to sit with them,... come and sit with me, I am waiting for my
friends and we are all in the same boat, we have been widowed and are about
having a nice time, I am sure the boys will not mind at all, Miss Violette,
knowing the sadness of widowness
link.net...

Old June 6th 05, 12:10 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger starez atta preistess anna stammerz, I kan bitez bigbig butted err I
duzint wanna muss herown bootiful furz, or efin scratch hersef one
littlebit, Tiger, blushing in spite of hizsef
[...]

[Miranda-banda watches the shy little groom kitty and smiles to
herself, shaking her hed]

"Awww c'mon Tiger, don't be shy, grab her gud. Remember, you are
enacting the Sacred Ritual of the Creation of Cats. In the old days
you would have gotten on toppa her at this point, and the bite onna
neck is to keep her close to you during the ritual. Besides, it's
gotta be enough of a bite to make her want to give you a gud SWAT wen
she's ready."

"Okay, Mlle Anais, when you are ready, will you signal the
Completeness of your Union by giving Tiger the ceremonial swat?"

Old June 6th 05, 12:27 AM
Miranda-banda

[snipped for ISP]

[...]

"Aww that's okay Tiger. Remember, allofour catmoms carried you both
around by the neck wen we were little kittens. They hadda get a good
solid hold on us so that they wouldn't drop us. All you're gonna do
is get a nice mouthful and hang on; you're not even gonna try to pick
her up with it, and you don't hafta bite down hard even, just firm.
Like this."

CHOMP!

[Banda demonstrates the bite on the nice boygroomcat. It's not the
first time she has had to encourage a nice tootered gentlekitty about
doing the Bite]

Old June 6th 05, 01:24 AM
Miss Violette

OK den, Tiger gently takes more fur anna holds on a bit firmer... He waits
hopin he gets hiz wop soon so diz kan be ofur wif...

Old June 6th 05, 02:09 AM
Miranda-banda

[snipped for ISP]

[...]

"Aww that's okay Tiger. Remember, allofour catmoms carried us all
around by the neck wen we were little kittens. They hadda get a good
solid hold on us so that they wouldn't drop us. All you're gonna do
is get a nice mouthful and hang on; you're not even gonna try to pick
her up with it, and you don't hafta bite down hard even, just firm.
Like this."

CHOMP!

[Banda demonstrates the bite on the nice boygroomcat. It's not the
first time she has had to encourage a nice tootered gentlekitty about
doing the Bite]

OK den, Tiger gently takes more fur anna holds on a bit firmer... He waits
hopin he gets hiz wop soon so diz kan be ofur wif...

"There you go, attaboy! Mlle Anais? Whenever the moment seems right,

Old June 6th 05, 03:50 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 16:10:31 -0700, Miranda-banda wrote:

[snipped for ISP]

Tiger gently takes just the tiniest of his beloveds fur between his teeth
and waits...

[Miranda-banda watches the shy little groom kitty and smiles to
herself, shaking her hed]

"Awww c'mon Tiger, don't be shy, grab her gud. Remember, you are
enacting the Sacred Ritual of the Creation of Cats. In the old days
you would have gotten on toppa her at this point, and the bite onna
neck is to keep her close to you during the ritual. Besides, it's
gotta be enough of a bite to make her want to give you a gud SWAT wen
she's ready."

"Okay, Mlle Anais, when you are ready, will you signal the
Completeness of your Union by giving Tiger the ceremonial swat?"

Anaïs turns, and gives Tiger a gentle swat...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
6/5/2005 10:49:46 PM