At the reception

Old November 4th 05, 05:15 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default At the reception

[Now that the wedwink ceremony is complete and TV and Cleo are formally
winked, kitties start to teleport over to Cleo and TV's mountain place for
the reception. One of the first to teleport over is Tabitha, anxious to
make sure the catered goodies are all set out properly.]

Cleo: "Everykitty, please join us now at the reception. The teleporters
are all set to go there, and for those who don't like to teleport there's
a helicopter waiting for you at the mouth of this canyon. Please, come
help us celebrate!"

[With that, Cleo and TV step into the teleporter, paw in paw. As they
emerge in the mountain estate they are greeted by all of Cleo's house
staff, arranged in two rows. As the newly winked couple emerges, the
entire staff claps and shouts their congratulations. The house majordomo,
Stevenson, greets them:]

Stevenson: "Concatulations, both of you! We're so very pleased for both of
you. Miss Cleopatra, your apartment is prepared as you wished, should
either of you care to rest. The caterers have delivered a wonderful
assortment of treats, the orchestra is getting set up in the ballroom, and
we have a huge assortment of kitten toys in the playroom downstairs.
Please let me know if I or any member of the staff may be of assistance."

[Tabitha then emerges from the general vicinity of the dining room. She
waits until she shes a fair number of guest kitties arrive and mill around
the reception hall.]

Tabitha: "Meow, efurry kitty! We'z got all kinds of food set out fur you
all. We'z got snacks and main courses an lots of stuffsz to drink and lotz
and lotz of desertzz. Please come on in to da dining room and enjoy
yourownselves!"

Old November 4th 05, 09:03 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

A porter twinkles, and Anaïs and Tiger step out

Hihi Stevenson, how iz yourownself? They hedbutt the bride and groom
kitty and wish them well

Well, my luff, shall we get a cushion by ourownselves, or sit wif
other kitties? And remembfur, my luff, to make the toast to da newly
winked cupple!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/4/2005 4:01:04 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old November 5th 05, 05:53 AM
Miss Violette

TV is overwhelmed at the staff and the amount of fud... I iz so glad we kan
share diz day wif owr friendz, TV, still holding onto Cleo's paw
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news

Old November 5th 05, 07:41 AM

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:53:27 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

TV is overwhelmed at the staff and the amount of fud... I iz so glad we kan
share diz day wif owr friendz, TV, still holding onto Cleo's paw

So am I, my love, so am I. It's wonderful to be able to share special
moments like this with the members of the Community and with my - excuse
me, OUR - staff.

Cleo

Old November 5th 05, 08:11 AM
Miss Violette

It iz wonnerful you wantsa share wif minesef, I duzint haf a bunc of stuffz
ta share butted i haz a bunchez of lof, TV, glad she chose himsef

Old November 5th 05, 10:58 AM
meee

The teleporter twinkles, and Jasmine steps out, carrying the basket of
kittens. She spots the happy couple and walks over to greet them, exchanging
paw taps and cheek rubs with them both, 'I is so happy fur you both, I wish
you both many, many years togeffur, and lotsa nip anna gud gud timez to you
both' after givin them both a little peek an cuddles of the kittens, she
follows one of the staff to a seat at one of the immaculately dressed
tables, sits down and settles the kittens.

Old November 5th 05, 05:34 PM

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 05:46:03 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

doze iz veri cute fur kittenz, TV, who "dopted Trudi az a kitten...

They are indeed! Concatulations again, Princess Jasmine.

Cleo

Old November 5th 05, 07:58 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Pitoonya comes in, and looks around for a place to sit,
maybe with singul gurlfrendz...
She spotz the bride and groom and comes over to greet the couple...
Concatulashunz, TV and Cleo.
I yam sooo happpppy furr yuuz.
Da seremony wuz b-u-t-ful!