[OT] I dare you all...

Old February 20th 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Default I dare you all...

Matthew wrote:
How would you know unless from experience? Adrian is there something
you need to tell us or at least her? ;-)

So you know which ones I was talking about? eg
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old February 20th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
How would you know unless from experience? Adrian is there something
you need to tell us or at least her? ;-)

So you know which ones I was talking about? eg
--

Anything to keep the ladies happy ;-)

Old February 20th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

Default [OT] I dare you all...

Well, I thought you had to be at least 50 to use that excuse?

It could be early-onset dementia.

Rhonda

Matthew wrote:
Old age Rhonda you can admit it :-)

"Rhonda" wrote in message

Ack! That was supposed to be "respond personally on the group." I think
spell-check got me again...Rhonda

Do I dare? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 19th 06 12:00 AM
[OT] [OT] Now I've seen it all.... Pat Cat anecdotes 24 August 1st 06 12:41 PM
[OT] Pup Shoots Man... Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 3 September 10th 04 07:16 AM
[OT] Purrs for Russian kids Yowie Cat anecdotes 46 September 6th 04 12:57 AM
How DARE you!!!!!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 153 June 24th 04 01:50 AM